IGN: Ryse looks nothing like the released footage, doesn't feel nextgen

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
This is what I've been telling NUKKA'S they all getting wet over these XBOX ONE games and NONE OF THEM are NEXT GEN, not even Dead RISING, none of them push the graphics or gameplay further, they just updated games Microsoft labeled and rushed and the XBOX FAN's to stupid to know what NEXT GEN is, they just Fukkin BRAIN DEAD, wow look it has CABLE TV, and it has CLOUD, fukkin DUMBASSES this is a UPDATED XBOX 360 IN A BOX U DUMB XBOTS..U CANT ANALYZE MICROSOFT is doing the same shyt they did with WINDOWS 7 from WINDOWS 8, they didn't rebuild the core, they just fukkin paint the hood of the car, they don't redo the car's engine at all! thats why its called XBOX ONE, becuss it s a dumb ripoff so they can get WEBTV CABLETV in your HOME ! wakeup! Microsoft GIVES NO SHYT ABOUT THE VIDEO GAMING WORLD! They will sell Gaming division in a heart beat and make a CABLETV Machine if this shyt goes bellyup on them, this is the same company who can't stop a Bluescreen of death, from 15+ years ago, but you trust they built the future gaming box with a MS logo on it, Shyt THANK GOD they don't build our COMPUTERS and just put the OS on it, and APPLES build they computers, is anything clicking in your brain about that? LMAOO

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Single player looks really good.Multiplayer doesn't look as good hopefully it improves by the time it launches:manny:
I hear the multiplayer is being outsourced, it would explain why it looked bad, and all of the glitches, I might just skip it and only play the story mode

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
excuses, some of us settle for bullshyt like saying a fat chick is okay just because you want to get laid.
What wrong with a fat chick, big girls need love too, plus they feed you real good after sex, and they are grateful for the dikk:yeshrug:

Naw, I aint ever had a fat chick, but I do want to try one:shaq:, I like grabbing on shyt, and they have a lot to grab on..One day ima fukk the shyt out of a fat broad, and come back and tell of the experience :banderas:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Lets say this game runs perfect..it still looks boring as fukk...if the shyt ain't somethin that would be copped for current gen..Im not gonna give a fukk about it just cause it's "next gen"...

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is what I've been telling NUKKA'S they all getting wet over these XBOX ONE games and NONE OF THEM are NEXT GEN, not even Dead RISING, none of them push the graphics or gameplay further, they just updated games Microsoft labeled and rushed and the XBOX FAN's to stupid to know what NEXT GEN is, they just Fukkin BRAIN DEAD, wow look it has CABLE TV, and it has CLOUD, fukkin DUMBASSES this is a UPDATED XBOX 360 IN A BOX U DUMB XBOTS..U CANT ANALYZE MICROSOFT is doing the same shyt they did with WINDOWS 7 from WINDOWS 8, they didn't rebuild the core, they just fukkin paint the hood of the car, they don't redo the car's engine at all! thats why its called XBOX ONE, becuss it s a dumb ripoff so they can get WEBTV CABLETV in your HOME ! wakeup! Microsoft GIVES NO SHYT ABOUT THE VIDEO GAMING WORLD! They will sell Gaming division in a heart beat and make a CABLETV Machine if this shyt goes bellyup on them, this is the same company who can't stop a Bluescreen of death, from 15+ years ago, but you trust they built the future gaming box with a MS logo on it, Shyt THANK GOD they don't build our COMPUTERS and just put the OS on it, and APPLES build they computers, is anything clicking in your brain about that? LMAOO
Why do you car, this nikka in here writing dissertations and shyt :umad: that people might enjoy this game.

Xbox one aint next gen guys :heh: like we give a fukk about your opinion.

Hey guys, MS sucks at making computer...nikka you ever hear of the surface pro :comeon:

Hey guys, blah blah blah, lets all talk shyt, and dap me plz I wrote a lot guys...guys?:what:Shut yo ass up

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
What wrong with a fat chick, big girls need love too, plus they feed you real good after sex, and they are grateful for the dikk:yeshrug:

Naw, I aint ever had a fat chick, but I do want to try one:shaq:, I like grabbing on shyt, and they have a lot to grab on..One day ima fukk the shyt out of a fat broad, and come back and tell of the experience :banderas:
My point extactly, so you like the MS name brand already because you ENJOY XBOX LIVE, or maybe you became a fan of the titles, so you see the new product and nothing on it is really new, CABLETV=WEBTV, Kinect=XBOX360,Voice control=XBOX360,Interactive sports=WEBTV MSTV Box, so nothing on this machine is really NEXT-GEN, but the phrase and update of Ram and Processor and updated Kinect, but since you LOVE MS, and your a fan you say well it isn't that bad, I will settle with this FAT Chick because guess what? They need Love to, but if they gave you a choice between XBOX ONE (FAT CHICK) AND Xbox 720 (Vixen Model) You would be saying XBOX ONE is wack

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Why do you car, this nikka in here writing dissertations and shyt :umad: that people might enjoy this game.

Xbox one aint next gen guys :heh: like we give a fukk about your opinion.

Hey guys, MS sucks at making computer...nikka you ever hear of the surface pro :comeon:

Hey guys, blah blah blah, lets all talk shyt, and dap me plz I wrote a lot guys...guys?:what:Shut yo ass up
Your reply speaks on your IQ and logic for a reasonable debate, enjoy your shytbreakfast LOL

lmao@Surface :russ: nukka PLZ:stopitslime:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Your reply speaks on your IQ and logic for a reasonable debate, enjoy your shytbreakfast LOL

lmao@Surface :russ: nukka PLZ:stopitslime:
Debate? there is nothing to debate, you come it here writing a shyt ton on a game you dont want thats on a console you dont want. Your opinion isnt valid here, you bring nothing, but shyt like Apple makes better PC than MS like that has anything to do with anything.

So like I said shut yo ass up.

:umad: Cuz Rise SP looks :whew:

Same reason you wont find me in a knack thread or PS4 thread shytting on it, is because I have no emotional investment in them and couldnt give two fukks about them. While you are in here acting like a lil HOE
CT_Why-you-mad.jpg

you mad at MS for w/e reason, keep that between you and your own we dont give a fukk.

Hey guys this shyt sucks lets laugh
close20door.gif

Yeah yeah...Shut yo ass up:why:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Debate? there is nothing to debate, you come it here writing a shyt ton on a game you dont want thats on a console you dont want. Your opinion isnt valid here, you bring nothing, but shyt like Apple makes better PC than MS like that has anything to do with anything.

So like I said shut yo ass up.

:umad: Cuz Rise SP looks :whew:

Same reason you wont find me in a knack thread or PS4 thread shytting on it, is because I have no emotional investment in them and couldnt give two fukks about them. While you are in here acting like a lil HOE
CT_Why-you-mad.jpg

you mad at MS for w/e reason, keep that between you and your own we dont give a fukk.

Hey guys this shyt sucks lets laugh
close20door.gif

Yeah yeah...Shut yo ass up:why:
Your attentions are good SUPER HERO, but your brain is powerless! LOL

retard-image.jpg

P.s this is a forum it's all about what other people think with topic discussions handicap HERO lol

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My point extactly, so you like the MS name brand already because you ENJOY XBOX LIVE, or maybe you became a fan of the titles, so you see the new product and nothing on it is really new, CABLETV=WEBTV, Kinect=XBOX360,Voice control=XBOX360,Interactive sports=WEBTV MSTV Box, so nothing on this machine is really NEXT-GEN, but the phrase and update of Ram and Processor and updated Kinect, but since you LOVE MS, and your a fan you say well it isn't that bad, I will settle with this FAT Chick because guess what? They need Love to, but if they gave you a choice between XBOX ONE (FAT CHICK) AND Xbox 720 (Vixen Model) You would be saying XBOX ONE is wack
fukk your point, Xbox live is cool, but I would get a PS4 if I thought it was better, who wouldnt want to save $$ :why:
, I like xbox live because its better than PSN, I have both systems now (and no way in hell would I pay for PSN in its current state). The fukk are you talking about cable TV, I dont even have that shyt (Cable), you are arguing the thoughts of others, Im glad you can read around the internet, gather their thoughts and just randomly drop in here like we give a fukk.

Settle with a fat chick, why is it settling? You ever heard of taste and preferences? Some people perfer a fat chick rather than a skinny bytch, you over here getting mad because people like different things than you. You have no Idea how Xbox parts work together, but because PS4 has GDDR5 then X1 isnt next gen :snoop:

How was xbox 360 next gen at the time go ahead and explain that:popcorn:

fukk MS and all other billion $ companies, I dont love them, I find who makes what I want and give them my money, non of these companies would piss on me if I was on fire, Im guessing because you assume I love MS you must love other companies...good for you, but maybe if you see them as what they are and stop have brand loyalty then you wouldnt be in here acting like a lil bytch :banderas: