IGN: Ryse looks nothing like the released footage, doesn't feel nextgen

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Well I've played it, and its not just AAA,

Sure aint no Triple A Game. :heh:

jerky combat :laugh:

struggle framerate :laugh:

And my favorite..................

nikkaz doin the Stanky Leg
ryyoqu54.gif

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

:dead:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Just like that's not what the developer originally said right?

Keep :cape: in' though.

I have google access as well. Don't change the fact that they said 1 thing first and then backtracked like all of the other Xbox One related shyt. Here's another fact for you. The game isn't complete and requires the user to download DLC for it to be completed. Now since you're in the mood to answer for that lame as nikka answer why he even compared Killzone's launch to Forza 5?

but at the time you posted this:

Forza requires a mandatory download on day 1 for the game to even work.

did you know it wasn't true?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:snoop:
No, stop.

If you don't download the DLC for Forza YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING THE COMPLETE FINISHED GAME. How else do I have to say this to you? It's not comparable to Killzone.

Killzone isn't launching without the later levels of the campaign on the disc or anything like that. It's launching with a FULL campaign, and a FULLY loaded multiplayer. If you don't download anything for Killzone you'll still be able to beat the GAME. You cannot do so with Forza. Stop trying to say it's the same concept. It's not. What' you're posting is nothing more than bullshyt.

Forza's DLC is needed for the game to be a finished product. It's not EXTRA content. Jesus Christ.
[/quote

more furious 3cepts in an Xbox game thread bytching about games on a system they don't plan on buying. Meanwhile the Ps4 threads remain barren wastelands.

be an irrational Sony Stan brehs

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
more furious 3cepts in an Xbox game thread bytching about games on a system they don't plan on buying. Meanwhile the Ps4 threads remain barren wastelands.

be an irrational Sony Stan brehs
Have absolutely nothing to respond with so bring up the ps4 thread (which is much longer than the Xbox thread) brehs

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't be mad at EA for using computers at gamescom I think they had to do it. Micorsoft doesn't mind cause the one is a windows 8 computer anyway. They are just trying to do alil damage control after people found out that multiplatform games are going to look worse on sony another generation.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
i remember sayin all the xbox one games announced looked ass back at e3

only games im hyped for are multiplatform or ps4