IGN: Ryse looks nothing like the released footage, doesn't feel nextgen

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Your attentions are good SUPER HERO, but your brain is powerless! LOL

retard-image.jpg

P.s this is a forum it's all about what other people think with topic discussions handicap HERO lol
I know its forum, and about what people thing about the topic discussions, key word being topic, you over here ranting about shyt nobody cares about, there are plenty of people in here talking bad about the game, but you are just rambling about apple, cable, kinect...etc

Thats why you get the shut the fukk up treatment :ohhh:

I think you meant intentions :patrice:but yeah my brain is powerless:skip:

Last edited:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is what I've been telling NUKKA'S they all getting wet over these XBOX ONE games and NONE OF THEM are NEXT GEN, not even Dead RISING, none of them push the graphics or gameplay further, they just updated games Microsoft labeled and rushed and the XBOX FAN's to stupid to know what NEXT GEN is, they just Fukkin BRAIN DEAD, wow look it has CABLE TV, and it has CLOUD, fukkin DUMBASSES this is a UPDATED XBOX 360 IN A BOX U DUMB XBOTS..U CANT ANALYZE MICROSOFT is doing the same shyt they did with WINDOWS 7 from WINDOWS 8, they didn't rebuild the core, they just fukkin paint the hood of the car, they don't redo the car's engine at all! thats why its called XBOX ONE, becuss it s a dumb ripoff so they can get WEBTV CABLETV in your HOME ! wakeup! Microsoft GIVES NO SHYT ABOUT THE VIDEO GAMING WORLD! They will sell Gaming division in a heart beat and make a CABLETV Machine if this shyt goes bellyup on them, this is the same company who can't stop a Bluescreen of death, from 15+ years ago, but you trust they built the future gaming box with a MS logo on it, Shyt THANK GOD they don't build our COMPUTERS and just put the OS on it, and APPLES build they computers, is anything clicking in your brain about that? LMAOO

Where in here are you giving your thought on the topic?

I dont see not one mention on the game, dont worry i'll wait :popcorn:

You got dumb in there 3 times, Cable 3 times, tv four, windows, apple, computers, cloud:ooh:, xbox 360, God, microsoft, bluescreen, and dead rising. Yet not one single mention about the game at hand. :mjpls:

Im glad you know what a forum is for, but im pretty sure it's not to drop in threads, and drop random info :wtf:

This is one of the games they are giving away when you purchase a Xbox One...right? This shyt looks HORRIBLE. Like Fable 3 Horrible!
MP is gonna be :trash:until future evidence is given, but did you check the link I posted?

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Where in here are you giving your thought on the topic?

I dont see not one mention on the game, dont worry i'll wait :popcorn:

You got dumb in there 3 times, Cable 3 times, tv four, windows, apple, computers, cloud:ooh:, xbox 360, God, microsoft, bluescreen, and dead rising. Yet not one single mention about the game at hand. :mjpls:

Im glad you know what a forum is for, but im pretty sure it's not to drop in threads, and drop random info :wtf:

MP is gonna be :trash:until future evidence is given, but did you check the link I posted?

2089-retarded-interesting.jpg

So if they don't agree they should just shutup, and u don't won't see others input for information if you consider it bashing, but your in a POST that's debating a XBOX ONE GAME... hmmmm :dwillhuh:
u sound a lil spoil :old:

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
2089-retarded-interesting.jpg

So if they don't agree they should just shutup, and u don't won't see others input for information if you consider it bashing, but your in a POST that's debating a XBOX ONE GAME... hmmmm :dwillhuh:
u sound a lil spoil :old:
Im sorry you missed the part when everybody was shytting on the game, and then you came in hear ranting on random shyt, Plenty people disagree with my opinions thats cool, but you doing it in the wrong thread, :camby:

And why you making fun of the less fortunate, them lil nikkas is people too :to::pacspit:

:ufdup: your kids are going to come out like that now:ld:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
This is what I've been telling NUKKA'S they all getting wet over these XBOX ONE games and NONE OF THEM are NEXT GEN, not even Dead RISING, none of them push the graphics or gameplay further, they just updated games Microsoft labeled and rushed and the XBOX FAN's to stupid to know what NEXT GEN is, they just Fukkin BRAIN DEAD, wow look it has CABLE TV, and it has CLOUD, fukkin DUMBASSES this is a UPDATED XBOX 360 IN A BOX U DUMB XBOTS..U CANT ANALYZE MICROSOFT is doing the same shyt they did with WINDOWS 7 from WINDOWS 8, they didn't rebuild the core, they just fukkin paint the hood of the car, they don't redo the car's engine at all! thats why its called XBOX ONE, becuss it s a dumb ripoff so they can get WEBTV CABLETV in your HOME ! wakeup! Microsoft GIVES NO SHYT ABOUT THE VIDEO GAMING WORLD! They will sell Gaming division in a heart beat and make a CABLETV Machine if this shyt goes bellyup on them, this is the same company who can't stop a Bluescreen of death, from 15+ years ago, but you trust they built the future gaming box with a MS logo on it, Shyt THANK GOD they don't build our COMPUTERS and just put the OS on it, and APPLES build they computers, is anything clicking in your brain about that? LMAOO
praise.gif

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
The people who are blaming MS's focus on entertainment as the reason for Ryse looking like shyt are delusional. Microsoft gave the devs decent hardware to work with. Come to find out the amount of available RAM is on par with the PS4. So the entertainment stuff isn't getting in the way of anything. The DDR3 vs 5 argument is up for debate.

It's crazy that the entire argument that Microsoft doesn't care about gamers hinges on the fact that the XBOX ONE can do extra entertainment shyt and it has DDR3 RAM. That's literally the entire argument.
Not only does it have DDR3 but of the 8 gigs, about 3 of them are gonna be dedicated to all those cute picture in picture snapping gimmicks, leaving about 5 for devs to work with for actual gaming. So yes, the "entertainment stuff" is directly in the way. :ufdup:

But hey, who knows...you can probably access additional unlimited RAM in the cloud
gMEWkT2.png

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
From the vid I posted
rysecksht.gif

oOA6NfI.jpg

Ptz1Ik0.jpg

xDmChqB.jpg

zKiH9S8.jpg

aK3VzDN.jpg

:banderas:

Non next gen greatness :blessed:

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I wouldn't put my money on Crytek making a game with bad graphics. a shallow and soulless qte filled button masher perhaps, but not a bad looking one

Exactly. Only in 3cept funboy land will Crytek (makers of one of the most graphically intense PC games) make a Xbox game with shytty graphics and terrible animations...:laugh:

Wow the world of a 3cept must be one backward place! :heh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Forza doesn't require a download at all to work. That's a ps Stan lie that y'all told so much you started believing yourselves
:beli:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/16/forza-motorsport-5-requires-one-time-internet-connection

So IGN are PSN Stans?

“So when you first boot up the game, we’re going to ask you to log in,” he explained. “And when you log in you’re going to get the Drivatars and you’re also going to get a whole bunch of content: tracks and cars. Our production schedule is such that we are putting them in as late as possible and that means making them free as downloadable content on Day One.

“[But] that is required content to play the game. We basically have designed the game to work with all that content no matter how late is coming in, in order to make the biggest game possible.”

In other words, because games have to be submitted to Microsoft testing, certified, and then pressed onto discs and shipped, Forza 5 has to be done much, much sooner than November. By requiring part of the game as a download on launch day, it gives Turn 10 extra time to finish everything. And so what you get on the disc you buy at the store won’t be the entire game. You’ll need to download the rest of it from Xbox Live (which should be possible to occur as you play, Greenawalt clarified).

I've chilled on this console war thing over the past few months because honestly, most of you Xbots refuse and deny FACTS like you were doing prior and after my post about this game's "DLC" compared to Killzone's DLC. Yal nikkas are really like some propaganda type dudes for real spewing out bullshyt. And honestly, with the number of people that just view these forums and read it for info, it's probably a mess. Here you have morons like you claiming a game is shipping incomplete (Killzone) just because you need to argue/deflect the fact that Forze really is shipping incomplete. Then when you're corrected, you revert to saying that Sony stans made up the shyt about Forza needing day 1 DLC for the game to work/be completed.

You're pathetic my nikka. And honestly, this is why I stopped posting as much about this shyt as I was around E3. I just want November to get here already so the shyt can come out because all of this time in between is turning you (and many like you) into disgusting lying ass fanboy for the sake of argument.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:beli:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/16/forza-motorsport-5-requires-one-time-internet-connection

So IGN are PSN Stans?

I've chilled on this console war thing over the past few months because honestly, most of you Xbots refuse and deny FACTS like you were doing prior and after my post about this game's "DLC" compared to Killzone's DLC. Yal nikkas are really like some propaganda type dudes for real spewing out bullshyt. And honestly, with the number of people that just view these forums and read it for info, it's probably a mess. Here you have morons like you claiming a game is shipping incomplete (Killzone) just because you need to argue/deflect the fact that Forze really is shipping incomplete. Then when you're corrected, you revert to saying that Sony stans made up the shyt about Forza needing day 1 DLC for the game to work/be completed.

You're pathetic my nikka. And honestly, this is why I stopped posting as much about this shyt as I was around E3. I just want November to get here already so the shyt can come out because all of this time in between is turning you (and many like you) into disgusting lying ass fanboy for the sake of argument.

Aww shut up nikka it's the same concept.

Both games ship fully playable with free DLC coming. In one case the DLC is day one in the other case the DLC is TBD.

If you have a problem with one you have to have a problem with the other. If one is "shipping incomplete" then so is the other.

I don't here any of you claiming gtaV is "shipping incomplete"

The statement I quoted said a download was NEEDED for Forza to function and that is totaly untrue. The download is extra content, just as plenty of other games give extra content in a DLC.