IGN posts a scathing review of NBA 2K24, says microtransactions make the game nearly unplayable

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
It's annoying af because the same folks who buy it every year will continue to do so, and some new players will be enticed by the Kobe theme

The microtransactions will have them printing money despite the negative response and reviews just being general "noise" that they try to avoid... but it doesn't really matter cause these games print money lol
All because they have no competition.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk are nikkas even playing that dumb ass my player shyt anyway ? I figured nikkas just hop online and just play against each other using NBA teams ? Nikkas wouldn't get a dime from me cuz I wouldn't even touch that my player shyt :laff:
The park and rec room is where they make all their money.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I played the game because it was a good game, mass effect three is a 10/10 game, if u really felt some type of way about the end then it’s a 9/10 game

It’s crazy how y’all act like it’s a subpar game

Massive overexaggeration

I remember getting the ending and being like "what the fukk are these nikkas mad about?"

I guess you can't make anyone happy ending a series everyone loves

People really capping about how bad it was. The shyt storm it caused when it was released was something else. If you have no issues with the ending you are either a troll or retarded.
Gamers are immature babies, if that ending ruined the entire series for you then you have other problems. It wasn’t the best ending but the experience up until that point was 10/10. The same way y’all over reacted to the game of thrones ending. Yes it was a trash ending but the 7 seasons prior to that was 10/10 so are we really saying a bad ending drops the score down 4-5 points? That’s ridiculous

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Why the fukk are nikkas even playing that dumb ass my player shyt anyway ? I figured nikkas just hop online and just play against each other using NBA teams ? Nikkas wouldn't get a dime from me cuz I wouldn't even touch that my player shyt :laff:
I don't understand why nikkas just don't create their own player & player lock instead of paying 200 dollars for a build

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Ok quick question for those who can answer. I have ALWAYS, I mean ALWAYS grinded for my VC. Only time I would get an extra boost would be with the preorder or when they’d do the 50% off (and I only did that once) and I have played just about every single 2k game since its inception on Dreamcast.

My question is, have they made it super difficult to grind or is it that people are in need of instant gratification so they’re complaining. I haven’t done MyPlayer in about two years and was actually thinking of seeing what I could do this year. Should I just say fukk it and forget about it or is it being overblown by impatient players?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I don't understand why nikkas just don't create their own player & player lock instead of paying 200 dollars for a build

Man I can’t believe I never tried this. You of course lose the rpg elements that were fun before they did the whole open world mess, but that hasnt been good in a very long time anyway. I’m actually having a good time in this game now. Reminds me more of the 2k10, 2k11 days

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Mass effect 3?

That was one of the best games of its generation, the whole mass effect trilogy was one of the best trilogies in gaming history

It’s weird how people really act like it was a bad game cause they didn’t like the ending
It ain't weird, that ending/s ruined the series.

I can't even play them no more, I start ME3, remember how the game ends and just turn it off.

I played ME1 over ten times all the way through, LOVED IT.

shytty capstone to a series.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
It ain't weird, that ending/s ruined the series.

I can't even play them no more, I start ME3, remember how the game ends and just turn it off.

I played ME1 over ten times all the way through, LOVED IT.

shytty capstone to a series.
That is weird, fukk a story it’s about gameplay

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Bruh im doing a 90s run now. After the shyt they pulled with 18 I ain’t fukked with my career. For 24 im going to do the 2010s and basically be doing an updated version of 2k10

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Man I can’t believe I never tried this. You of course lose the rpg elements that were fun before they did the whole open world mess, but that hasnt been good in a very long time anyway. I’m actually having a good time in this game now. Reminds me more of the 2k10, 2k11 days
When I found it in 19 it saved the game for me. I think since 16 or 17 we could do that. But whenever i get 24 im running the 2010s