IGN posts a scathing review of NBA 2K24, says microtransactions make the game nearly unplayable

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Why the fukk are nikkas even playing that dumb ass my player shyt anyway ? I figured nikkas just hop online and just play against each other using NBA teams ? Nikkas wouldn't get a dime from me cuz I wouldn't even touch that my player shyt :laff:

Sounds like you never played, My player is the best part of the game.:pachaha::ufdup: Everybody skips the story mode.

Create a player
Team up with other brehs
Everybody got mics on
Constant Communication
Running plays.

Once you build that team chemistry, shyt is the best part of the game hands down.:wow: Like shyt really takes effort on all parts. Team chemistry, pick and rolls, pick and pop, fast breaks, pickups, getting steals. Yes, you really need team chemistry. 2K isn't brain dead like most other games these days. A coordinated team will dog you.

What's not to like about that?

Last edited:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really only enjoy rebuilding teams on MyNBA

If you could just be a regular role player in MYCareer then I'd play it more but the minute they start you off as the best prospect since Lebron, I'm immediately taken out of it. Like why am I playing 38 minutes a game as a 60 overall?