if youre pro black then..

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny how we went from black women being the mother of nations now white women giving birth to us black women.
i really hate how black women are being phased out in favor of the mixed breed. nikkas some how think they're going to combat white supremacy by procreating with white people.

nikkas think we'll combat euro standards of beauty by uplifting chicks that are 50-60% european. i mean, the type of dumb shyt alot of nikkas are in is discouraging

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
forreal, just look at whites and asian women. hell, or even black women. white men will definitely fukk these chicks.
but at no point will they elevate asian or black women ABOVE white women

Word. I work in a long money business so naturally I'm around a lot of white people. Eventually when you are social with them you pick things up. You see how they move and you compare it to your people These dudes and their sons fukk Asian women like nothing. They run through them. But they marry white damn near always. I don't know the real stats, but its not 15% of their millionaires and above marrying Asian, I guarantee you.

Even on the occasions they do marry non-white it seems like they do it late after they've already had white offspring. Same thing they do with black women. Its cause they actually do want kids that look like em, these nikkas don't.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
i really hate how black women are being phased out in favor of the mixed breed. nikkas some how think they're going to combat white supremacy by procreating with white people.

nikkas think we'll combat euro standards of beauty by uplifting chicks that are 50-60% european. i mean, the type of dumb shyt alot of nikkas are in is discouraging

It's funny how those white men talk about mixed race women. These white men know they're mixed and insinuate (because again white men are wedded to white supremacy) that the beauty of that so called black woman is because she is half white.

These black men (like this white male white supremacist) believe you can only create a half way decent black person (woman especially) if you mix it with white.

That's called eugenics.

Why are these men practicing eugenics?

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
identify as mixed, which is what you are. or would you prefer to ignore the white side of your family as if they dont exist?
i know i have white in my family, ive never met one white member of my dads family tho, i have a much larger black side however due to having 3 black grandparents.

and honestly, yes i would prefer to ignore the white side, i have no connection with them other than a grandmother that died long before i was born.

what percentage of black do you have to be to identify as black? you have already established that mixed are NOT BLACK and NON BLACK PEOPLE CANNOT make black children. i need some definite answers breh.

you didnt answer the rest of my questions, is my lady a bedwench for being with me?
would our children be a byproduct of bedwenching?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
1Ldz4tl.jpg

Let's discuss black men practicing eugenics!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's funny how those white men talk about mixed race women. These white men know they're mixed and insinuate (because again white men are wedded to white supremacy) that the beautify of that so called black woman is because she is half white.

These black men (like this white make white supremacist) believe you can only create a half way decent black person (woman especially) if you mixed with white.

That's called eugenics.

Why are these men practicing eugenics?
oh, i know, i read the forums and comment sections. these dudes act like whites can't differentiate between half breeds and blacks, but they're better at it than these nikkas.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i know i have white in my family, ive never met one white member of my dads family tho, i have a much larger black side however due to having 3 black grandparents.

and honestly, yes i would prefer to ignore the white side, i have no connection with them other than a grandmother that died long before i was born.

what percentage of black do you have to be to identify as black? you have already established that mixed are NOT BLACK and NON BLACK PEOPLE CANNOT make black children. i need some definite answers breh.

you didnt answer the rest of my questions, is my lady a bedwench for being with me?
would our children be a byproduct of bedwenching?

i didn't answer it because it's a stupid question. you're not white, your lady isn't with you because you're white, what the fukk type of point are you making?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1Ldz4tl.jpg

Let's discuss black men practicing eugenics!

considering black women have been playing eugenics with the thugs for about 10-20 yrs, let's not.

not even getting into how all these radical black feminist are talking about abort all black male babies

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i didn't answer it because it's a stupid question. you're not white, your lady isn't with you because you're white, what the fukk type of point are you making?
According to you I'm not back either, right?

You think black women date white men cause they are white? Wtf is wrong with your perception of black women?

You coli militants call anyone who dates outside their race a bedwench and call their blackness into question. Wouldn't this situation qualify as that?

Answer the questions breh

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
According to you I'm not back either, right?

You think black women date white men cause they are white? Wtf is wrong with your perception of black women?

yes, there's plenty of black women that date white men because they're white--we call them bedwenches; didn't you just ask about bedwenches?

You coli militants call anyone who dates outside their race a bedwench and call their blackness into question. Wouldn't this situation qualify as that?

Answer the questions breh
citation needed, cus you're pulling shyt out of your ass now. if your girl wants to date some hispanic looking dude, great.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so if you date out your skin magically changes and the cops no longer bother you? :lupe:
Basically you aren't black anymore nikka. Look at you, you took a trip to the Chinese store for spring roo and now you knee deep somewhere in Asia eating with chopsticks and writing chinese. You probably got spiky hair now :troll: Congrats son, you've successfurly transformed to the afrocentric asian.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
because every other group is playing chess, while nikkas standing there trying to play cards. you still haven't explained why you're so quick to claim half breeds in the first place, but we know why; just look at the series of biracials you've put as your avatar as the best of black women :heh:

I have had brown skin and dark skin women in my avi.
It's funny that you say that the lightskin ones are the best.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have had brown skin and dark skin women in my avi.
It's funny that you say that the lightskin ones are the best.

i've never seen dark skinned chicks in your av, was this before or after you had tommy sotomayor as your av?

and no, i didn't say light skinned ones are the best. stop lying to the people when everything is here for all to read.