If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Canon

Veteran
Daps
His maternal grandfather was so-called white man. His mom was no doubt a white women in the spirit. She lost her mind after they killed her husband. She couldn't handle the oppression like an Israelite women. Malcolm was tough because he came from the line of his father.
:dahell:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
His maternal grandfather was so-called white man. His mom was no doubt a white women in the spirit. She lost her mind after they killed her husband. She couldn't handle the oppression like an Israelite women. Malcolm was tough because he came from the line of his father.
How do you know there wasn't a white male ancestor on his father's side of the family?

Mixed/biracial/mulatto is colonialist/new world term. You are who your father is. So,if you are Creole whose fathers line goes back to French man....you are still a white man even if you claim black today.
Going by your logic no African-American is black. :comeon: African-Americans have white ancestry from the slavery days when slave masters raped their slaves.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
mlk wasn't a c00n and for every malcom x, there were dozens of "passing" mixed breeds that went on to fully assimilate into the white race.
nikka study UP

nikka wasn't even a doctor.. cheated on his damn dissertation
In 1991 a Boston University investigatory committee concluded that King had plagiarized portions of his doctoral dissertation but did not recommend the revocation of his degree:
A committee of scholars at Boston University concluded yesterday that Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. plagiarized portions of his doctoral dissertation, completed there in the 1950s.

BU provost Jon Westling accepted the panel's recommendation that a letter be attached to King's dissertation in the university library, noting that numerous passages lacked appropriate quotations and citations of sources. The letter was placed in the archives yesterday afternoon, a BU spokesman said.

nikka copied parts of "i have a dream" from someone else

[Carey, 1952]

We, Negro Americans, sing with all loyal Americans:

My country 'tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty,
Of thee I sing.
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the Pilgrim's pride
From every mountainside
Let freedom ring!
That's exactly what we mean — from every mountain side, let freedom ring. Not only from the Green Mountains and White Mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire; not only from the Catskills of New York; but from the Ozarks in Arkansas, from the Stone Mountain in Georgia, from the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia — let it ring not only for the minorities of the United States, but for ... the disinherited of all the earth — may the Republican Party, under God, from every mountainside, LET FREEDOM RING!

[King, 1963]

This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with new meaning:

My country 'tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty,
Of thee I sing.
Land where my fathers died,
Land of the Pilgrim's pride
From every mountainside
Let freedom ring!
So let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire!
Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York!
Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania!
Let freedom ring from the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado!
Let freedom ring from the curvaceous peaks of California!
But not only that; let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia!
Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee!
Let freedom ring from every hill and every molehill of Mississippi!
From every mountainside, let freedom ring!

When we let freedom ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual: "Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"

nikka cheated on his wife like a good pastor would.. when all she did was hold him down

Ralph David Abernathy did acknowledge in his 1989 autobiography, And the Walls Came Tumbling Down, that Martin Luther King engaged in extramarital affairs (evidence of which was somtimes recorded by the FBI through hotel room bugs)

and lets not forget how malcolm x completely shytted on this man.. and snitched on him taking money from the white people to be calm and calm the negroes to appease the white man

Clark: I see. Well, Reverend Martin Luther King preaches a doctrine of non-violent insistence upon the rights of the American Negro. What is your attitude toward this philosophy?

Malcolm X: The white man pays Reverend Martin Luther King, subsidizes Reverend Martin Luther King, so that Reverend Martin Luther King can continue to teach the Negroes to be defenseless. That's what you mean by non-violent: be defenseless. Be defenseless in the face of one of the most cruel beasts that has ever taken a people into captivity. That's this American white man. And they have proved it throughout the country by the police dogs and the police clubs.

A hundred years ago they used to put on a white sheet and use a bloodhound against Negroes. Today they've taken off the white sheet and put on police uniforms, they've traded in the bloodhounds for police dogs, and they're still doing the same thing. And just as Uncle Tom, back during slavery, used to keep the Negroes from resisting the bloodhound, or resisting the Ku Klux Klan, by teaching them to love their enemy, or pray for those who use them spitefully, today Martin Luther King is just a 20th century or modern Uncle Tom, or a religious Uncle Tom, who is doing the same thing today, to keep Negroes defenseless in the face of an attack, that Uncle Tom did on the plantation to keep those Negroes defenseless in the face of the attacks of the Klan in that day.

Clark: But the goal of Dr. King is full equality --

Malcolm X: No.

Clark: ... and full rights of citizenship for Negroes.

Malcolm X: The goal of Dr. Martin Luther King is to give Negroes a chance to sit in a segregated restaurant beside the same white man who had brutalized them for 400 years. The goal of Dr. Martin Luther King is to get Negroes to forgive the people who have brutalized them for 400 years by lulling them to sleep, and making them forgetting what those whites have done to them. But the masses of black people in America today don't go for what Martin Luther King is putting down. As you said in one of your articles, it's psychologically insecure, or something of that sort -- I forget how you put it. But you didn't endorse what Martin Luther King was doing yourself.

Clark: I do not reject his goals, of full integration and full equality rights for American citizens. Do you reject these goals?

Malcolm X: If you don't think that he's walking on the right road, I'm quite sure that you don't agree that he'll get to the right place. And if you would classify his method as "psychologically unrealistic" -- I think that if a man's method is psychologically unrealistic, which means that the road or the means or the method that he's using, I think that, as a psychologist, you'd be very doubtful that he would reach the right goals.

Clark: There is one correction, Mr. Malcolm, that I'd like to make here. In that same piece that you're quoting from, I said that he -- his methods are effective. His philosophy, of love, of the oppressor, I thought was psychologically burdensome.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't mind that here, but I honestly would love to meet someone like this in real life over the age of 35, cause this
sounds like young man shyt.

:yeshrug:I think 90% of people want peace between all and freedom to mix, but let the reality of shyt crush their
spirit. Hence pretending to be hard-right "Pro Black". Mixing has been a thing FOREVER. Colorism and white supremacy, however,
is relatively new. Entire cultures were forged out of mixing.

I'm 20 and I don't know any one my age on this shyt. I don't even remember The Coli being like this in 2012 when I signed up. This shyt really took off sometime in 2013. :patrice:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
when you tell black men they've gotta toss out the biracials and non-black women to create a properly structured black community, thats when you see what these pathetic muthafukkas are really made of.

The so-called black community is not going worse and worse each day because of some mythical rise in interracial marriages among black men. Or because some nikka decided to marry a chic whose mom happens to be non-black and her dad a so-called black man. The so-called black community is not properly structured because it has been destroyed at its foundation. The trends are not going to reverse..that is how I know that we are nearing the end of this age. You can scoff all you want at us Israelites but when the heat is really turned up, you will wish that you under the shadow of the Almighty.

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
when you tell black men they've gotta toss out the biracials and non-black women to create a properly structured black community, thats when you see what these pathetic muthafukkas are really made of.
alot of nikkas on this site mentally weak:laff:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Who are mostly black? Mulattoes?
i don't know... some fool saying if your girl is mixed and you black... then you have a baby... then the baby is black... then followed it up by using the word MOSTLY two seconds later... so is he black or is he mostly black and partly white??

what that got to do with his blood having 25% white people in it?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The so-called black community is not going worse and worse each day because of some mythical rise in interracial marriages among black men. Or because some nikka decided to marry a chic whose mom happens to be non-black and her dad a so-called black man. The so-called black community is not properly structured because it has been destroyed at its foundation. The trends are not going to reverse..that is how I know that we are nearing the end of this age. You can scoff all you want at us Israelites but when the heat is really turned up, you will wish that you under the shadow of the Almighty.
:snoop: sure thing man. you just keep waiting on sky daddy

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Breh there's no shame in dating interracially and nobody is trying to take that away from you, But just do it and keep it moving, I hate when people gotta emphasize that they date interracially like it's some fukking accomplishment that makes them better. Dating pawgs is one thing but dating pawgs and insinuating that it makes you or them better than someone else is another :manny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka study UP

nikka wasn't even a doctor.. cheated on his damn dissertation

nikka copied parts of "i have a dream" from someone else

nikka cheated on his wife like a good pastor would.. when all she did was hold him down

and lets not forget how malcolm x completely shytted on this man.. and snitched on him taking money from the white people to be calm and calm the negroes to appease the white man

once more, king wasnt a c00n. he was misguided and thought whites could change. when he realized they wouldnt change, he shifted his message towards the money; that's when they killed him.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm 20 and I don't know any one my age on this shyt. I don't even remember The Coli being like this in 2012 when I signed up. This shyt really took off sometime in 2013. :patrice:
Trayvon emboldened people who already dabbled in old ideals. Black people in America lack a real identity. We are Americans, sure, but
our ancestors didn't sign up to be brought here. However, try as we might, if we went back to Africa, we would see that we aren't the same
as those in our old world. We have different values and a different POV thanks to America. We share little more than features, and are
a culture of our own. The problem is, while we try to create our own existence, we have to run our race with a 3-legged horse dying of thirst,
and unlike other cultures who are in America, our trends and innovations become popularized and shared.

Black America might be the most giving people in modern times. "Giving" that is. I don't see hardline "keep it black" as the key, as brothas and
sistas seem to argue details of even the best ideas. We have tools at our disposal, but argue over how or when to use them, and who is qualified
to do so. Same old shyt.