If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Referring to mulatto's? During the time of slavery, did blacks have a choice? Don't act like rape wasn't prevalent during that time. So what come out as an offspring isn't the fault of the mother whose pregnancy was against her will. This makes me hate these crackers even more. I will never support interracial relationships nor will I support current biracial relationships. If you're mother or father is a cracker in 2015, go kill yourself.

Well damn! :leon:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This is actually an interesting topic. You may not like the union, but the offspring interracial couples create are not white and procreating with a mixed person still creates a child that is mostly black :yeshrug:. Also, there are plenty of non-mixed women who look like the women in the OP, so I guess the coli militants will be just fine :ld:.
they aren't white but they are MOSTLY black... soooooooooooooo what's the rest of them then??? oh yea... white

when you go to grandmas for christmas or take them around her side of the family, what's he gonna know as aunts, uncles, grandmas, and cousins?? white people

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yea i think his name was malcolm x, his mom was half white... meanwhile dark ass Michael Luther King was c00ning it up in many ways

judge people's level of blackness based on the blackness of their skin brehs
mlk wasn't a c00n and for every malcom x, there were dozens of "passing" mixed breeds that went on to fully assimilate into the white race.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
malcom was NOT biracial.
check again

GRANDPARENTS
4 John Little, b. Georgia Sept. 1859, d. 1942, bur. Reynolds, Georgia
m. ca. 1880
5 Ella Gray, b. Georgia May 1865, d. aft. 1930, bur. Reynolds, Georgia
6 --- Norton, b. England/Scotland
[non-marital liaison]
7 Gertrude Langdon, b. Grenada

england/scotland nikka??

have you read the book? watched the movie? his grandpa was a white man

or are y'all under the assumption that 1 generation determines 100% of your race? :comeon:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
check again

GRANDPARENTS
m. ca. 1880
[non-marital liaison]

england/scotland nikka??

or are y'all under the assumption that 1 generation determines 100% of your race? :comeon:
Part of Militant Marauding is to revise history. Another thread confirmed that shyt to me:bryan:

What? :mjlol: The militants on here love white women. Go check out JBO once in a while. It's the black woman/white man union they hate. :comeon:
:ld:What a weird mindset.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
check again

GRANDPARENTS
m. ca. 1880
[non-marital liaison]

england/scotland nikka??

That is not biracial like i said.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:camby: fukk outta here with that hebrew israelite bullshyt. you are who BOTH your parents are, mother AND father. you cant make black children without black women.

:rudy: Even the sex of baby is determine by the sperm...showing you that progenitor of each generation is the man still. Even the elite families of that fools many of you deal with patriarchs and could give two fukks about acknowledge their women's family. If you believe in your doctrine so wholeheartedly then make sure to hyphenate the last name on your child's records. Put ya money where ya mouth is playboi...I bet ya won't do it :birdman:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
you mean I can't lust after
tinashe-3.jpg

or
mya04.jpg

or
tumblr_mhzgeut01D1rp3nmko2_r1_500.jpg

:mjcry::to:
*remembers he has no problem with IR dating*
:whew:
*goes back to lusting after bad mulattoes*

are we extending this no IR dating to spanish women?? thick like black women, light like biracial women, all one race tho.. i mean we both get treated like shyt in america... i can't live with out my spanish bytches

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
they aren't white but they are MOSTLY black... soooooooooooooo what's the rest of them then??? oh yea... white

when you go to grandmas for christmas or take them around her side of the family, what's he gonna know as aunts, uncles, grandmas, and cousins?? white people
Who are mostly black? Mulattoes?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
check again

GRANDPARENTS
m. ca. 1880
[non-marital liaison]

england/scotland nikka??

His maternal grandfather was so-called white man. His mom was no doubt a white women in the spirit. She lost her mind after they killed her husband. She couldn't handle the oppression like an Israelite women. Malcolm was tough because he came from the line of his father.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah...but welcome to the Coli. :manny:
I don't mind that here, but I honestly would love to meet someone like this in real life over the age of 35, cause this
sounds like young man shyt.

:yeshrug:I think 90% of people want peace between all and freedom to mix, but let the reality of shyt crush their
spirit. Hence pretending to be hard-right "Pro Black". Mixing has been a thing FOREVER. Colorism and white supremacy, however,
is relatively new. Entire cultures were forged out of mixing.