If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you mean I can't lust after
tinashe-3.jpg

or
mya04.jpg

or
tumblr_mhzgeut01D1rp3nmko2_r1_500.jpg

:mjcry::to:
*remembers he has no problem with IR dating*
:whew:
*goes back to lusting after bad mulattoes*

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The points were made, and I have issues with brothas and sistas having these double standards about claiming
biracials.

That said... @Malik I have agreed with 90% + things I have seen you say in regards to this subject, however, respectfully
speaking, I swear you hold the largest banner on this forum for IR dating:pachaha:

I back freedom of choice with partners 100%, but sometimes it appears you have made it your mission to take up arms in defense of IR relationships.

No hate, just a pattern as of late.

BTW, thanks for introducing me to Nathalie Emmanuel :wow:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
i agree

cus y'all nikkas try to justify IR dating by letting bircials into the tribe.

Speaking of tribes :youngsabo:

Jacob's 12 sons that started off the 12 tribes all had sons from women from other nations. Because the only Israelite women in the first generation was Dinah their sister. Those sons that they had were still Israelites. So was Obed (mother was a Moabite), the grandfather of David. Solomon's son Rehoboam (mother was an Ammonite). He was still an Israelite and made king after Solomon's death because he was his seed. By the way, sperm means seed in the greek/latin. Even nikkas in the hood refer to their kids as their seed. The women never do that. Showing that spiritually deep down we have an understanding.

Mixed/biracial/mulatto is colonialist/new world term. You are who your father is. So,if you are Creole whose fathers line goes back to French man....you are still a white man even if you claim black today. The man carries the seed, not the women. All we are is the product of the surviving male seed from generation to generation. I know some of y'all grew up in dysfunctional situations, but the male line is so important that across the world upon all the differences in thought and religion. The children take on the man's name for a reason.

Numbers 1
18 And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of tribes :youngsabo:

Jacob's 12 sons that started off the 12 tribes all had sons from women from other nations. Those sons were still Israelites. So was Obed (mother was a Moabite), the grandfather of David. Solomon's son Rehoboam (mother was an Ammonite). He was still an Israelite and made king after Solomon's death because he was his seed. By the way, sperm means seed in the greek/latin. Even nikkas in the hood refer to their kids as their seed. The women never do that. Showing that spiritually deep down we have an understanding.

Mixed/biracial/mulatto is colonialist/new world term. You are who your father is. The man carries the seed, not the women. All we are is the product of the surviving male seed from generation to generation. I know some of y'all grew up in dysfunctional situations, but the male line is so important that across the world upon all the differences in thought and religion. The children take on the man's name for a reason.
:camby: fukk outta here with that hebrew israelite bullshyt. you are who BOTH your parents are, mother AND father. you cant make black children without black women.