If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Referring to mulatto's? During the time of slavery, did blacks have a choice? Don't act like rape wasn't prevalent during that time. So what come out as an offspring isn't the fault of the mother whose pregnancy was against her will. This makes me hate these crackers even more. I will never support interracial relationships nor will I support current biracial relationships. If you're mother or father is a cracker in 2015, go kill yourself.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
large.jpg

Can I still have this broad?
Shes Dominican... So no

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
large.jpg

Can I still have this broad?

People can date whoever they want to date man. We grown.

Problem is nikkas try to throw stones from glass houses. There's a group of select individuals on the Coli who like to condemn interracial dating and call people c00ns/bedwenches meanwhile they themselves are allergic to black women. You thirst after the lightest chick from Destiny's Child talkin bout pro-Black :cacmj23: I could see if nikkas really had brown chocolate Nubian queens....I'd take their criticisms more seriously.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
People can date whoever they want to date man. We grown.

Problem is nikkas try to throw stones from glass houses. There's a group of select individuals on the Coli who like to condemn interracial dating and call people c00ns/bedwenches meanwhile they themselves are allergic to black women. You thirst after the lightest chick from Destiny's Child talkin bout pro-Black :cacmj23: I could see if nikkas really had brown chocolate Nubian queens....I'd take their criticisms more seriously.

Names or :duck: