If you're against interracial dating, you should be against dating biracial black women...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
It goes like that a lot of the times. The hardest nikka out here reppin for black folks is that biracial actor Jesse somethin who played on some hospital show or some shyt...I forgot dudes name, someone remind me.

According to OP, Betty Shabazz is a bedwench.

Say whatever you want to say bruh. You look goofy saying you hate whites, interracial dating and cacs but, you want to date their offspring. The white man has you oppressed but you want to date women that are closer to his skin color. It makes no sense. Luckily I don't have those problems. I'm not against interracial dating, so I don't put myself into this box in the first place, but even if I was, when it comes to black women, I actually PREFER brown/dark skin women.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This thread is REALLY gonna do numbers:lolbron:

Not only because of the topic, but because of the women in the original post. I've seen every last one of them broads simped on here :pachaha:

This thread gon' be one of those "Now you wait just a goddamn minute" moments from the racial draft on Chappelle:skip:

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
This is actually an interesting topic. You may not like the union, but the offspring interracial couples create are not white and procreating with a mixed person still creates a child that is mostly black :yeshrug:. Also, there are plenty of non-mixed women who look like the women in the OP, so I guess the coli militants will be just fine :ld:.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
its definitely true but @Malik's been posting like he's having conflicting emotional issues. didn't he say he was done lusting after white women and mixed chicks? :mjlol:

Mixed chicks? :mjlol: You're lying on me @marcuz because I never liked mixed chicks. I don't EEEEMMMM like lightskin girls like that :stopitslime: My creep game for brown skin women is well documented on here. WELL DOCUMENTED. If I marry a black woman, she gonna be brown skin or darker, because that's what Im mostly attracted to in black women.

I still have a slight weakness for the pawgs though. Im working on it :manny:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-never-got-the-appeal-of-lightskinned-women-brownskin-chicks.259195/

Personally, I love brown skin women. Not dark, not light....brown skin. That caramel, Twix colored, brown sugar, Thelma from Good Times type tone. Megan Goode in Think Like a Man type broad :takedat: Goddamn :whew:

Brownskin girl....MY WEAKSPOT :banderas: Look like a giant Twix bar :banderas: Those thick juicy thighs :banderas:

All this I been a colorstruck negro....I didn't realize it :patrice: You know because all black men lust after lightskin black women and pawgs....

So that lightskin girl I never dikked down who wanted me because I only wanted my ex back, who was brownskin and Tocarra thick. That never happened I guess. Or that lightskin broad who wanted to be my girl but, I told her :camby: because she fukked my boy years earlier. That ain't happen either.

That lightskin chick I dated before that I kept comparing to the love of my life who was YaYa Dacosta skin tone, realizing she couldnt compare. That don't matter either I guess.

According to insecure dark skin chicks, we're all thirsty c00ns who hate black women. Has nothing to do with them and their individual choices whatsoever.

Yall can duke it out over team lightskin vs team darkskin. I'mma take the mocha brown honey off your hands right quick :sas2:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
1271010043_jump-in-the-car.gif