If your dikk is small, don't date or get into relationships. for your own good.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Shes been with me for 2 years, so I'm doing something right:obama:

I have heard about chicks that directly clown they dudes about they small dikk too. I also notice they're also the same ones who actually stay with them without cheating. The ones who break up or cheat usually don't have the balls to tell their guy they dikk small. Until they get into an argument

:comeon:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
yea...because nikkas with big diks dont ever lose their women :dame:

where do you nikkas come up with this shyt? :francis:

Random as this thread is the OP has a point. Being well endowed can afford you a longer leash than other dudes. Alot of women will put up with alot of bullshyt if you have them climbing up the walls and grabbing the sheets for dear life when it's sex time.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Random as this thread is the OP has a point. Being well endowed can afford you a longer leash than other dudes. Alot of women will put up with alot of bullshyt if you have them climbing up the walls and grabbing the sheets for dear life when it's sex time.
But your point is the real point. Not as many women will instantly turn a small dude down in one swoop. A lot of women don't want to be viewed as that shallow, even if they do like big dikks.

But like you said, well endowed brehs get a much larger leash to fukk up. Compared to the other guy who can get dropped for something as simple as missing her birthday.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
I've heard a few women say that they like smaller dcks (5-6 inches) because they can easily dominate the man and it's less work. No one likes a pencil dck though. & I've never heard anyone say that they like less than 5 inches.

im about 6 on my best erection, super insecure about it, and ive brought it up with my girl.

she def been around more than me. so i know shes had big bbcs before.

she said she likes mines just the way it is, and its perfect for her. but i always feel like she lying just to make me feel better.

she said big dikks hurt or something like that. n that i feel good to her.

weve been together for a lil while, we just started having sex, shes never came from my dikk. :mjcry::sadcam:.

i mean ive tried to pound her good while im hard as fukk, for longer periods of time and nothing.

idk if she lying to me, but she said she never came. never came with any of her previous boyfriends, and only started cumming recently from her shower head and hitachi magic wand, that its hard for her to cum.

im beginning to believe this thread :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:. this shyt bout to make me cry :mjcry:.

i dont wanna put it in all these years of work, when she just gon end up getting pounded behind my back from bbcs cuz i cant make her cum :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:.

shyt is not fair.

idk what to do. i thought everything was good, but maybe its not :francis:.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
But your point is the real point. Not as many women will instantly turn a small dude down in one swoop. A lot of women don't want to be viewed as that shallow, even if they do like big dikks.

But like you said, well endowed brehs get a much larger leash to fukk up. Compared to the other guy who can get dropped for something as simple as missing her birthday.

Yeah that's true. I'm sure at the end of the day being small will probably still get you in the door. And if you treat the woman right and do right by her then I don't think it would be that much of an issue. But the small guy will never be able to get away with what the big guy can get away with. He can't afford to be a jerk, be broke, or cheat on his girl. Whereas the other cat really doesn't have to put up as much effort to make her happy and when he gets caught cheating his girl will more than likely take him back eventually.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I just need to wife an Asian broad. 6 inches gotta be like 1ft to them :troll:

Asians are freaks tho. You gotta bottom out the p*ssy messing with those Korean and Vietnamese women. They usually want everything you can stick up in them and then some. When it comes to some women pain is pleasure, and from my experience alot of Asian women are on that tip. They real big on the whole "hurts so good" dynamic.