If your dikk is small, don't date or get into relationships. for your own good.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I'm only going by what chicks told me after we got done fyckin'.They usually say anything under 7 inches is a deal breaker and anything over 10 inches may hurt, but they all took my 12 inches just fine.As a result,every chick I fyck has a tight p*ssy.

:dwillhuh:

:usure:

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

What are you saying breh?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
:dwillhuh: There is a poster who posts just like this....
@Sambuca .
One night i was bored and read all their post. I was left looking like:mindblown:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Thread lowkey gay as fukk but it's true. My girl has 'girls night' at our crib a couple times a month and I hear them talkin about dikk size and weak sex game all the time. 2 of her friends had broken up with multiple boyfriends because they were too small. Glad I don't have that problem cause they were in the living room slandering nikkas. I was playin PS4and turned the volume down to eavesdrop like a lil bytch and had the :scusthov: face the entire time at some of the stories I heard.

:dead: considering only about 7% of men are 7 inches or above and 1-2% are above 8.5 inches this is complete bullshyt.

bsNrs1u.png
How can you call this thread gay, low key... and then post a huge dikk size chart with heat zone coloring in the graph in your reply. :comeon:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Dude should've been IP banned...the countless dikk threads..no idea how you keep coming back? You must be a Patriots fan... @cook :mjpls:

I think the answer to this thread should be

"That's why god put Asian women on this earth :umad: "

I've heard a few women say that they like smaller dcks (5-6 inches) because they can easily dominate the man and it's less work. No one likes a pencil dck though. & I've never heard anyone say that they like less than 5 inches.

Sound like them chubby lazy chicks :shaq2:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LMAO this is probably one of the only ddikk threads I agree with....I even had a friend tell me her bf's dikk is small so that's why she cheated :wow:
cold world for small dikked men outchea

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
How can you call this thread gay, low key... and then post a huge dikk size chart with heat zone coloring in the graph in your reply. :comeon:

Just tryna bring some scientific facts into the discussion. It's less gay when you bring science to the table. :yeshrug: