If your dikk is small, don't date or get into relationships. for your own good.

Eczema

Banned
Daps
LMAO this is probably one of the only ddikk threads I agree with....I even had a friend tell me her bf's dikk is small so that's why she cheated :wow:
cold world for small dikked men outchea
straight from the horses mouth gentlemen. please take notes.

Giselle

Daps
Easily dominate the man? Wtf they mean

Dominate the dck.

Easier/less work to make them "moan like a little btch". That makes them feel dominant during sex, I guess.

im about 6 on my best erection, super insecure about it, and ive brought it up with my girl.

she def been around more than me. so i know shes had big bbcs before.

she said she likes mines just the way it is, and its perfect for her. but i always feel like she lying just to make me feel better.

she said big dikks hurt or something like that. n that i feel good to her.

weve been together for a lil while, we just started having sex, shes never came from my dikk. :mjcry::sadcam:.

i mean ive tried to pound her good while im hard as fukk, for longer periods of time and nothing.

idk if she lying to me, but she said she never came. never came with any of her previous boyfriends, and only started cumming recently from her shower head and hitachi magic wand, that its hard for her to cum.

im beginning to believe this thread :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:. this shyt bout to make me cry :mjcry:.

i dont wanna put it in all these years of work, when she just gon end up getting pounded behind my back from bbcs cuz i cant make her cum :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:.

shyt is not fair.

idk what to do. i thought everything was good, but maybe its not :francis:.

They have a thread about that wand on lsa.lol

It sounds like maybe she masturbates too much. Put her on a no fap challenge and try again :laugh:. & maybe she only orgasms from clit stimulation, so stimulate her cli?. Idk.

Eczema

Banned
Daps
Dominate the dck.

Easier/less work to make them "moan like a little btch". That makes them feel dominant during sex, I guess.

It sounds like maybe she masturbates too much. Put her on a no fap challenge and try again :laugh:. & maybe she only orgasms from clit stimulation, so stimulate her cli?. Idk.
what do you have to saw about the original premise of the thread. is what isaid the truth?

Giselle

Daps
Ask for dck pics so you won't be surprised that it's ugly/little. Leave them alone if you don't like the way their dck looks. It's much better than rejecting them right after they pull it out right before they think they're going to fck you.

what do you have to saw about the original premise of the thread. is what isaid the truth?

I would never cheat on anyone. I would never be in a relationship with a person whose dck isn't attractive to me. I would ask for pics before sx.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Asians are freaks tho. You gotta bottom out the p*ssy messing with those Korean and Vietnamese women. They usually want everything you can stick up in them and then some. When it comes to some women pain is pleasure, and from my experience alot of Asian women are on that tip. They real big on the whole "hurts so good" dynamic.

:dwillhuh:

:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Dominate the dck.

maybe, ima try to suggest a no fap for us. i need 1 too lol. get my mind right.

can i get a link to the thread.

maybe she does from clit stimulation. how do i know for sure she aint lying doe and she needs bigger?

Giselle

Daps
maybe, ima try to suggest a no fap for us. i need 1 too lol. get my mind right.

can i get a link to the thread.

maybe she does from clit stimulation. how do i know for sure she aint lying doe and she needs bigger?

You can only see that thread if you're a member on the site. It's similar to the jbo section on here that you can only see when you log in.

How do you know she's not lying? Idk. Maybe you could try buying a bigger sized toy used for penetration for her and use it during sex. The wand is only used to stimulate the clit, it isn't for penetration.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Random as this thread is the OP has a point. Being well endowed can afford you a longer leash than other dudes. Alot of women will put up with alot of bullshyt if you have them climbing up the walls and grabbing the sheets for dear life when it's sex time.

This thread pretty gay/off the wall, but this point is truth.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
man my homie get mo p*ssy that damn near everybody here. nikka like 5'6" with 8 kids. ran a train on a brawd with this nikka. and he average as shyt. WOMEN LOVE THIS nikka. quit worrying about the size of your penis and worry more about if you gonna get a chance to put it in something.

damn, i like this post man.

thanks.