If your dikk is small, don't date or get into relationships. for your own good.

Daps
:pachaha:

No because some of that was on some Kent tv/ Elliot Rogers type rant. All women aren't the same. Some women really don't care. Sex is not all about peen size. Peoples idea of small varies. I've never had that problem...:Iaintinit:

Edit: One of my friends was in an on again off again relationship with a guy who had what she considered small and he was quick for like 10 years. Even used him as a FWB while they broke up, never cheated. So :yeshrug:
Good post and with that being said I bump this thread.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No woman wants all that cheesy dikk neck skin in her mouth. I like my dikk because its smooth and simple. No flaps or creases I have to clean out. Also, parents who leave their sons uncut don't really care about them.

How did nikkas miss this shyte post

:laff:

blah

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If women really told men the truth 95% of you could not handle it. honestly if you're under 6 inches and your girth is terrible don't ever get attached/have genuine feelings for a woman. it will end badly.
Average erect penis size is 5.1 inches. I guess most men are screwed. :yeshrug:

I'm way above average though, so I'll be fine. :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Reality check threads aren't allowed on the Coli. Only threads talking about juvenille fantasy shyt like what diamond color should I choose to put on my imaginary BMW S-Class 2020 Rims and how many hoes should I fukk in the back seat of my car before I take it to the Luxury BMW car cleaning service. :troll: