If your dikk is small, don't date or get into relationships. for your own good.

Daps
stop calling average guys small.

it's like calling 5'10 men short.

if women want to be size queens, they're well within their right but, if they wanna critique men about our physical appearance, men should do the same back to them, because i doubt all these size queens are super models with dime faces and low body fat. men are too nice i swear. women are much more insecure about themselves than we are. if some woman ever tried to make you feel less than, there's so much you could hurt her with.

Preach,you could CRUSH any woman with the right insults

Daps
The average woman struggles with her weight. Even if she's not fat, she sees a balooga whale when she looks in the mirror or takes her clothes off. This isn't just a white girl thing. Black girls have the same insecurities. I would be EXTRA petty if some girl tried to take it there :skip:

:mjlol: She prolly fukk around and commit suicide:mjcry:

But you right tho,make fun of their weight or looks face wise,you will strike a nerve:francis:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
stop calling average guys small.

it's like calling 5'10 men short.

if women want to be size queens, they're well within their right but, if they wanna critique men about our physical appearance, men should do the same back to them, because i doubt all these size queens are super models with dime faces and low body fat. men are too nice i swear. women are much more insecure about themselves than we are. if some woman ever tried to make you feel less than, there's so much you could hurt her with.

Whoa breh. I never called anybody anything. And I can't relate to the name calling and beating their ego down. That's your thing and I get it but I never got my rocks off on making a woman feel shytty. If you wanna fukk with her head you dont have to call her fat. Just don't give her any D for a minute. Go get fly and rock some new cologne. Make her think you getting laid somewhere else even if you not. That shyt will fukk with her head more than anything. And you won't look like a little kid slinging mud in the process

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
man my homie get mo p*ssy that damn near everybody here. nikka like 5'6" with 8 kids. ran a train on a brawd with this nikka. and he average as shyt. WOMEN LOVE THIS nikka. quit worrying about the size of your penis and worry more about if you gonna get a chance to put it in something.

WVLT+Desmond+Hatchett.jpg

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Nah homie. If you attack other people, you open yourself up to get played back.

It's kinda like that fat white girl that made fun of black guys wanting her only to get destroyed by the internet.

Breh I feel you. Not even gonna debate that because I understand exactly where you coming from. It's just not my demo personally when it comes to women. I've always been like that towards other men but when it comes to women throwing shade I can usually just ignore it.