If you were a plumber that found 600k in Joel Osteen's Church which was reported stolen 7 years earlier what would you do?

If you found 600k at Joel Osteen's Church WWYD?

• Total voters

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Y'all really think somebody/people stashed $600K in a wall and then just forgot about it huh?

:heh:

The moment you take it, they're gonna know and come after you. You never know who's money you're taking and what they are willing to do for it.

Getting $20K for it, clean and legally, is a good deal.

Besides, most people would not have a clue what to do with $600K of dirty money and would get caught immediately facing criminal charges.
quit your job and get a part time

use it for rent and other low visibility bills don't have to go crazy like el chapo

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Id turn it in...

Can't steal from a church :francis:

All you nikkaz making excuses saying you're "stealing from a crooked preacher" are just trying to justify the fact you're doing some wrong shyt and you know it :stopitslime:

If you'd keep that money you'd steal from anybody and are the kinda nikka that mfs need to be careful inviting in their home

Daps
I would never take found money, because I’d assume either law enforcement, or some criminal is looking for it, and I’m not trying to be locked up, or killed. On top of that, it’s a church. I’m not that religious anymore, but you can’t take things in God’s house.