If you were a plumber that found 600k in Joel Osteen's Church which was reported stolen 7 years earlier what would you do?

If you found 600k at Joel Osteen's Church WWYD?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
St louis
UXOodd1.gif

what money??

UKVu0t8.gif

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I doubt that money was there by accident. People involved with the church hid it there and then reported it stolen. I'm sure they frequently checked on it and if it went missing after you worked on the bathroom, they'd come after you.
dumbass crime stoppers gave them 20 grand on top too . What are the odds of me knowing where the money been this whole time

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
That money seduced me. It came looking for me. They had the states best investigators looking for it. And they couldn’t find it. But I found it. I did. That’s god talking. Don’t disrespect it. Acknowledge it.

Nah. I’d turn that sh1t over to the church.
they-had-us-in-the-first-half-not-gonna-lie.gif

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
ANY money related issue coming from certain people I'm looking at extra suspiciously........this is definitely one of those people......that just found the churches blackwater fund.......pun intended.......I would guarantee that is not the only stash in that church

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
His handprints would've been all over that area so he would've had to take the checks too and wipe down the spot he was working on, no way he could leave anything behind once he decided to touch it

Church prolly wanted that money off the books in case some fukkery occurred, not really mad at it

but involving checks is stupid regardless :mjlol:

tbh whoever did it is probably gone because no way in hell they sat through COVID and didn't double back for this

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
the more and more I hear about this Olsteen dude the more I realize a lot of Southern Christianity is just a facade :dead:

Not even just them but all these other dudes too. How can you hear someone talk/act like this and still be like “oh yeah he’s a real messenger of GOD” :dead:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Joel osteen definitely wrapped up in some foul shyt…..

I’d sit on it for a year before doing anything.
he's one of the OG scammers. I can't stand evangelical scammers. one of the oldest scams in the world that's been going strong for thousands of years.