If you were a plumber that found 600k in Joel Osteen's Church which was reported stolen 7 years earlier what would you do?

If you found 600k at Joel Osteen's Church WWYD?

• Total voters

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
It was reported stolen? If I don't suspect there or any camera's, that non existent stolen money is coming with me.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Idk. Can't fukk with this society. nikkas tracking serial numbers and shyt.

nikkas setting you up. .

Rarely is anything just a simple fortuitous come up.

Id like to think if it was straight cash I'd just stash it and pull from it when needed. But who knows.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Y'all really think somebody/people stashed $600K in a wall and then just forgot about it huh?

:heh:

The moment you take it, they're gonna know and come after you. You never know who's money you're taking and what they are willing to do for it.

Getting $20K for it, clean and legally, is a good deal.

Besides, most people would not have a clue what to do with $600K of dirty money and would get caught immediately facing criminal charges.

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
If I found it?

I'd take it out in portions in my plumbers bag until complete.

Hire a random laborer (likely an undocumented immigrant) and let the church know that the job requires an extra set of hands but we'd finish the job that day. I'd purposely leave out of the bathroom multiple times to get something from the truck or to turn the main water on/off. Then finish the job.

If they found out the money was stashed behind the toilet, now I have an untraceable (hopefully) person I can send them fishing for that leads to no where.

Sit on the money, invest it slowly and keep it pushing. fukk Joel.