If you still have trouble with these hoes these days, yo ass probably gay at the least or hopeless at the worst

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"You got the same p*ssy as my Ex bytch
You got the same p*ssy as my Next bytch"
----Mayhem Lauren

I heard those words and my whole mentality changed:wow:

Reducing women to their p*ssy:picard:?

Then folks wonder why our women are how they are#TheseAreOurFrankensteins #TheOppressionContinues #TheChildOfMan

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Assuming what you are saying is true, has it ever occurred to you that just maybe, you're considered physically above average to many women?
:ohhh:
Your experience does not represent the average man, most men will not ever have women approaching them. Just because "it's easy" for you doesn't mean it's easy in general.

"Some men will need to bring the ocean to a barrel to catch a fish."-Still Benefited

But Benefited,wouldnt it be easier to sit at the edge of the ocean with a fishing pole? Rather than bring the ocean to a barrell?

Well,isnt it also easy to be overwhelmed by the size of the ocean?
Think deeply about this and your boat will overflow with trout:respect:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:manny:all types of brehs got and get women

whether they just jumpin a bytch bones to holding it down

from the brehs who got degrees to tin knockers, truck drivers, pipefitters to mfers who do art to content brehs to mfers who ain't got shyt but a dollar and a dream

some of you brehs on the outside looking in hatin, looking to other men on podcasts and youtube, when the problem is you wanting to play grabass wit nikkas just trying to get them $uperchats

def don't matter if yo ass hopping on a flight from Tennessee to Timbucktu cause them foreign hoes ain't shyt special and just see yo ass a comeup

either reset, adapt, and reflect

or live in ongoing exile

or start going out with nikkas.

sal-bonpensiero-gif.gif

and just leave the rest of us normal black folks alone

Tell em again bruh!

clap-the-rock.gif

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Its only easy if you're handsome and tall thats just the reality people dont want to admit for some reason.. but its not impossibly difficult as some make it seem either.
Yep seen on a dating podcast the men a lot of women want are less than 1% of the dating pool. Also the top 20% are smashing the majority of women

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Nah, that isn't what it is. You're saying what you think makes you look cool and in control.

Maybe if your dad told you he was proud of you, you wouldn't be seeking validation from dweebs and shut ins :francis:
What wait?
tmnt-michelangelo.gif

Coli Brehs catchin strays?
:mjlol: