If you still have trouble with these hoes these days, yo ass probably gay at the least or hopeless at the worst

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
One of the most base desires of humans is affection of the sexual nature.

Just like food, most everyone everyday has some sort of desire within themselves to engage in the activity.

Something would have to be off about a person socially speaking if they haven’t tapped into that space or if they never share moments with other adults prompting sexual exchange.

It could be anything but the truth is they’re not insync with environment or even being in the moment, I’d say. There’s a certain openness and freedom that comes from being there and you can’t really predict WHATS gonna happen but you just feel the ebb and flow of the social experience.

Some of it depends on your ability to be honest and open. I find a lot of people aren’t that way or don’t understand that either. Most times, it’s either a person is abusing a substance that causes them to have no judgement (for better AND for worse) and therefore they’re “open” but really just spewing, or just the person who generally in their own head in situations where you’re suppose to be talking to others. More self awareness than spatial.

It’s part of being a human adult to have sexual experiences with other adults. When people start to say it’s because of XYZ that they don’t experience sexual interactions that’s when I remember that we create our own cages mentally.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just like food, most everyone everyday has some sort of desire within themselves to engage in the activity.

Something would have to be off about a person socially speaking if they haven’t tapped into that space or if they never share moments with other adults prompting sexual exchange.

It could be anything but the truth is they’re not insync with environment or even being in the moment, I’d say. There’s a certain openness and freedom that comes from being there and you can’t really predict WHATS gonna happen but you just feel the ebb and flow of the social experience.

Some of it depends on your ability to be honest and open. I find a lot of people aren’t that way or don’t understand that either. Most times, it’s either a person is abusing a substance that causes them to have no judgement (for better AND for worse) and therefore they’re “open” but really just spewing, or just the person who generally in their own head in situations where you’re suppose to be talking to others. More self awareness than spatial.

It’s part of being a human adult to have sexual experiences with other adults. When people start to say it’s because of XYZ that they don’t experience sexual interactions that’s when I remember that we create our own cages mentally.
Dap and rep

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
@RickyDiBiase thread lowkey funny as hell tho :salute:

The amount of introspection in here about getting some p*ssy in here is off the charts :russ:

Mfers turn into Plato bout some p*ssy

:dead:breh I be just fukking around, and dudes in here cannot take a joke, but thankfully some people can come in and correct course, ion got time for it.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.

What about people with autism and other neurodivergent disorders?

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
i mean.. its just gotten very simple. nowadays you can tell what a girl is about very quickly. the difficulty comes in not paying attention or ignoring shyt cause you're horny or just don't wanna be lonely. or maybe you're lonely and there's something you refuse to just give into or adjust. but its gotten so obvious what those things are its like magic tricks. you just have to decide to believe in the bullshyt to get played these days

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
i mean.. its just gotten very simple. nowadays you can tell what a girl is about very quickly. the difficulty comes in not paying attention or ignoring shyt cause you're horny or just don't wanna be lonely. or maybe you're lonely and there's something you refuse to just give into or adjust. but its gotten so obvious what those things are its like magic tricks. you just have to decide to believe in the bullshyt to get played these days
Ignoring shyt cuz you're horny is what men do best lmao :mjlol:

Honestly that's how a lot of us end up with crazy women then act surprised a few months/years in when the p*ssy has become routine and novelty has worn off