If you still have trouble with these hoes these days, yo ass probably gay at the least or hopeless at the worst

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I don’t “struggle” with women per se but there’s a difference between attracting desirable women that you want and women who are mid or otherwise not who you want. I’ll even go further to say that most men do not get the women they actually want.

To sit here and pretend like all you gotta do is walk outside and women will instantly start choosing up is straight bullshyt. I think some of you brehs are being disingenuous with this whole “you’re not trying” or “gym/money” angle.

I also think some of you brehs straight cappin on the ease of “attracting” women.
I hear you Brother but we have to define “desirable”. Are we talking looks wise only? If that’s the case, there are 6-8’s that are straight up birds that just want a man. We as men just have to present ourselves. There’s somebody for everyone. Men just have to play the odds.

I’m short gang so online dating was tough for me. Even the 5’5 and below women don’t want to fool with a 5’7” brotha. Clubs were tough as well. But events, meet ups, house parties, and speed dating, I could pull desirables.

Confidence and having a mouth piece can land a man almost wherever he wants to be. That’s why you see bum ass ninjas livin with straight bad women and don’t have a job.

Do you want a bird who fools with bums just because their face card is an 8? I think we all rather have a confident 6 who knows what she wants and is intentional with how she moves.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Bullshyt.

Women tell me I'm funny and they tell me they love having conversations with me and I have my own shyt.

They still reject me because they say I'm not physically their type face wise.

So stop being funny and being a nikka they love having conversations wit...

That sht makes your face unattractive

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Idk. A lot of women think I'm the ugliest nígga alive apparently, but I've seen worse looking kats with women on their arm, and they don't get anywhere near some of the reactions that I get sometimes.

For context, I'm light-brown with curly hair, clear skin, athletic-slim body and I'm 5'8. Shìt be having me confused because them kats be bad-bodied half the time:mjlol:.

I still pull, but either it's few and far between or she's fat or skinny as shyt.

Edit: I actually have a FWB roster of 2 right now, but they're bummy, so I'm not counting them.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
So stop being funny and being a nikka they love having conversations wit...

That sht makes your face unattractive

I wouldn't say that necessarily.
Ain't nttn wrong with making a woman laugh; it's just that the poster prolly not sealing the deal after all that laughter. (Or they just not interested :yeshrug:)

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Idk. A lot of women think I'm the ugliest nígga alive apparently, but I've seen worse looking kats with women on their arm, and they don't get anywhere near some of the reactions that I get sometimes.

For context, I'm light-brown with curly hair, clear skin, athletic-slim body and I'm 5'8. Shìt be having me confused because them kats be bad-bodied half the time:mjlol:.

I still pull, but either it's few and far between or she's fat or skinny as shyt.

Edit: I actually have a FWB roster of 2 right now, but they're bummy, so I'm not counting them.

They might see him as a trick or he might have a better mouthpiece
:yeshrug:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't say that necessarily.
Ain't nttn wrong with making a woman laugh; it's just that the poster prolly not sealing the deal after all that laughter. (Or they just not interested :yeshrug:)

They gonna laugh at whatever u say if they just fck with u, want to fck u and want to be around u anyway. Same way we do to them.
And They gone fck u even if they don't think ur funny.

So having great convo or being funny has no real bearing on getting p*ssy.
And will actually hurt ur chances.
nikkaz will hear "ur so nice" and "we're just friends" more than anything.

Not caring about a bytch and being unlikeable will get u in with women more than anything.
It's crazy...I know
And it's low effort compared to being Mr. Funny conversation guy