If you still have trouble with these hoes these days, yo ass probably gay at the least or hopeless at the worst

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
They might see him as a trick or he might have a better mouthpiece
:yeshrug:
Maybe. I saw a lot of that in Korea and Japan. Dude is ugly, but the girl on his arm has a pretty ass face.

That mouthpiece shìt is a myth for UglyMafia:pachaha:. That shìt really only works for average kats that have a sense of style.

I'm really not trying to seem like I'm hating, but you gotta understand that a young nígga is going to Japan for 3 years, and you already know how Asian women deal with brehs.

For black men, it normally takes the cream of the crop for them to bag even a plain jane Asian joint. I'm just worried that ya boy is going to be p*ssy-less for 3 years:mjlol:.

I do have a nice fashion sense, some money, great hygiene, and a strong sense of humor, so hopefully I'm straight.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I don’t “struggle” with women per se but there’s a difference between attracting desirable women that you want and women who are mid or otherwise not who you want. I’ll even go further to say that most men do not get the women they actually want.

To sit here and pretend like all you gotta do is walk outside and women will instantly start choosing up is straight bullshyt. I think some of you brehs are being disingenuous with this whole “you’re not trying” or “gym/money” angle.

I also think some of you brehs straight cappin on the ease of “attracting” women.

Absolutely false

Respectfully. Post like this make me believe that some of you brehs are just talking out of your ass. I have several women right now that currently want to fukk. Sure I could have sex with them but that doesn’t mean I want them. I’d just be scratching an itch.

Not sure how having sex = you want that person. Some men just take what they can get while yearning for more.

I’d like to see how attractive these women are that some of you brehs are claiming are “so easy to get” and “desperate” for a man cause I’m just not seeing it out in the field. And this is coming from someone that “gets” women without much effort.
Breh, you ain’t lying. I won’t give my whole life story because I’ve told this before, but I went nearly a year without smashing because all I was attracting were chubby/fat women.

This was when I was fresh out of college, broke and in a new city. To go from having a roster of fine women in college, to having a dry spell in the real world was humbling.

Most men would lower their standards just to say to smashed something, but they end up hating themselves and resenting that woman after getting post-nut clarity.

Fat women can smell the brokenness on a man like a shark can taste blood in the water. The reality is, no man associates success with fat women. No matter how hard society tries to make body positivity acceptable, fat women aren’t desirable.

When a man makes it, he wants a woman to reflect his status and hard work. A slovenly partner on the arm of a man doesn’t reflect well on a man. It looks like “damn, I guess he needed a place to stay.”

Fat women will always be a poor man’s meal. Women don’t stay in the gym to attract broke men.

Last edited:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Breh the average age of posters on here gotta be 30+......

if u haven't figured out by now just trick :russ:
Breh, if I hit 30 and I actually accomplish what I have set for myself (GS-11 job, 2 Supply Certs, Bachelors degree in SCM or Finance, and 50K in saving) and I'm still single, I'm just gonna call it and stay single:mjlol:.

At that point, the women I attract now would be too far out of my tax bracket or the women I would get that aren't on the same path will probably be looking at me as stability (definitely the case if I stay in Asia)

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't James Brown say it's a man's world
:wow:

I really don't get the online complaining, it feels like guys do it to themselves. Even when my friends complain to me, they don't realize they're doing it to themselves.
But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl

That's how the rest of the lyrics play out

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
They gonna laugh at whatever u say if they just fck with u, want to fck u and want to be around u anyway. Same way we do to them.
And They gone fck u even if they don't think ur funny.

So having great convo or being funny has no real bearing on getting p*ssy.
And will actually hurt ur chances.
nikkaz will hear "ur so nice" and "we're just friends" more than anything.

Not caring about a bytch and being unlikeable will get u in with women more than anything.
It's crazy...I know
And it's low effort compared to being Mr. Funny conversation guy

It's a gift and a curse breh
:yeshrug:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, you ain’t lying. I won’t give my whole life story because I’ve told this before, but I went nearly a year without smashing because all I was attracting were chubby/fat women.

This was when I was fresh out of college, broke and in a new city. To go from having a roster of fine women in college, to having a dry spell in the real world was humbling.

Most men would lower their standards just to say to smashed something, but they end up hating themselves and resenting that woman after getting post-nut clarity.

Fat women can smell the brokenness on a man like a shark and taste blood in the water. The reality is, no man associates success with fat women. No matter how hard society tries to make body positivity acceptable, fat women aren’t desirable.

When a man makes it, he wants a woman to reflect his status and hard work. A slovenly partner on the arm of a man doesn’t reflect well on a man. It looks like “damn, I guess he needed a place to stay.”

Fat women will always be a poor man’s meal. Women don’t stay in the gym to attract broke men.
This made me laugh out loud

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Maybe. I saw a lot of that in Korea and Japan. Dude is ugly, but the girl on his arm has a pretty ass face.

That mouthpiece shìt is a myth for UglyMafia:pachaha:. That shìt really only works for average kats that have a sense of style.

I'm really not trying to seem like I'm hating, but you gotta understand that a young nígga is going to Japan for 3 years, and you already know how Asian women deal with brehs.

For black men, it normally takes the cream of the crop for them to bag even a plain jane Asian joint. I'm just worried that ya boy is going to be p*ssy-less for 3 years:mjlol:.

I do have a nice fashion sense, some money, great hygiene, and a strong sense of humor, so hopefully I'm straight.
Mouthpiece ain't a myth tho.
All women prefer a man with confidence that knows how to talk. All the money and clothes and shyt is for women who only want you for that.
shyt 80s Too $hort looked like shyt physically but he knew how to talk to them hoes

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes looks, personality, finances, and mental health/weight all play a role. But the most significant thing when it comes to pulling or being chosen is how you truly feel about yourself. That right there is what radiates before you actually even make an introduction.