If you still have trouble with these hoes these days, yo ass probably gay at the least or hopeless at the worst

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
p*ssy is an overrated form of social currency. we jump through all this bs for 2 mins of overrated pleasure then the post nut clarity hits. and there’s only so many sets of phenotypes. and most women are mid visually and in bed. it doesnt make u any more valuable as a man like society says

"You got the same p*ssy as my Ex bytch
You got the same p*ssy as my Next bytch"
----Mayhem Lauren

I heard those words and my whole mentality changed:wow:

Admiral Kali

All Star
Daps
If the goal is just sex or getting a woman "that got her shyt together" then yea it's incredibly easy
I was getting like a 80% match rate on the apps when I gave it a try and women were acting shocked when they met me in person. Could mean the bar is incredibly low in my specific city but when dudes act like it's hard to get women it's a HUGE red flag to me. The last time I went out to the bar/lounge scene it was a similar thing. Sparked up multiple conversations, 3 women came up TO ME to talk and I got 2 numbers which could have been more but I wasn't pressed for all the women i spoke to. These women are literally out here desperate and thirsty as hell for "good men".
Assuming what you are saying is true, has it ever occurred to you that just maybe, you're considered physically above average to many women?
:ohhh:
Your experience does not represent the average man, most men will not ever have women approaching them. Just because "it's easy" for you doesn't mean it's easy in general.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Assuming what you are saying is true, has it ever occurred to you that just maybe, you're considered physically above average to many women?
Your experience does not represent the average man, most men will not ever have women approaching them. Just because "it's easy" for you doesn't mean it's easy in general.
You not going to get an answer on this lol

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

:manny:then what's the problem

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the women youre bragging about :francis:

aUPlk3f.png

I’m glad I’ve retired from this. This is a wild stat no matter which way you cut it

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't name the company but recently I was in at a conference someone who is a SENIOR LEADER of a dating app did a presentation.

During his speech he said something that was eye opening.

He said though it's nice to see people finding their partner's on the app it ultimately means "we have one LESS CUSTOMER/USER". He then went on to say that's not something that for the BUSINESS that they want. Had me :ohhh: the way it was broken down and that "one less customer" line stuck with me.

I'm not saying you won't get matches (I've used them and have) but the GOAL and OBJECTIVE of the app is ultimately to KEEP you on it NOT for you to leave it.

You're better off just using IG if you want to date online.

But yeah the easiest way to date is to have a group of friends and go to events. You'll always meet women there and everyone is down to talk.

Thats real right there. Early 2000s dating sites like plentyoffish, cpixel, blackpanet and migente actually worked just by putting in your town or how far u was willing to drive and could eat easily. But as soon as something serious comes out of one of those hookups thats really 2 people they lose. Only sites they would stay active on is myspace and facebook thats why those sites started the microtransactions

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I'm not anything special, that's why I know it's possible to eat out here