If you still believe that AAs make up 13% of the population you may be a sleeper c00n

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our ppl are so gullible :stopitslime: these same people know about flint, the systemic killing of blacks and countless other war crimes committed against us but they wouldn't lie about the numbers :mindblown:. In 1890 there were 55 mil cacs and 7mil blacks according to the census and people believe they became 260+ and we just hit 40mil :snoop:

This confuses me as well. The same nikkas who will acknowledge that white people lie about our place in history are the same ones who will believe anything they say about us right now. Makes no sense.

If these cacs are bold enough to lie about the Ancient Egyptians and Moors not being black when we got pictures and statues to the contrary, why would they not also lie about our current population figures?

I'm of a simple belief. I assume everything white people say about us is a lie. EVERYTHING.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Oregon
Utah
Vermont
New Mexico
Maine
North Dakota
South Dakota
Wyoming
Montana
Idaho
Rhode Island
New Hampshire
Kansas
Nebraska
Iowa
Alaska
Hawaii
West Virginia

Ain't no nikkas in those places breh,that's damn near half the country

Then you got spots like Connecticut, Kentucky and Delaware where all the nikkas live in one spot

Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw P's Coat Hangers
Black folks are concentrated in major cities...

Los Angeles, Atlanta, Philly, Chicago, DC, etc...

Even then, the black population is about 25-30% in those cities, give or take...

And after playing college ball in the middle of the country, I can say without certainty that there are LOTS of cities where the black population is literally determined by how many head back home from college I'm the summer. Lol

You think there are black folks in St George, Utah or Fort Collins, Colorado?:mjlol:

You stupid.
*21 voice*

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Does it include Africans and other non-African American blacks?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once you get west of Texas the city with the largest AA% is Inglewood California and even that's like 45% blacc
yeah i think this thought isn't just about being from the south, but in general america is segregated as fukk. so people ain't seeing these 95% white suburbs all over that also add up for a large percentage of the country even if the suburbs themselves might be small individually.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I'm not even mad at questioning this shyt. It's the fact that this topic gets made every other month and there is never any logical rationale why those stats might be wrong. It's just "I can tell that don't seem right :patrice:"

:dead: