If you still believe that AAs make up 13% of the population you may be a sleeper c00n

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
No they don't. I've traveled across this country and outside of the cities, it's mostly open space and wilderness.

Don't believe these cacs. They lie about everything.
nikka I drove truccs

I would literally be around nothing but cacs for over a week before I hit a city with a decent AA population

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s literally states with 2% Black people how is this hard to believe..the Blackest state is only 40% Black if that come on

And those states that are 2% black have populations of only a few hundred thousand people.

Most people in America live in the South and that's where most black people live as well. Also along the coasts.

The black population in America is at least 30%.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
And those states that are 2% black have populations of only a few hundred thousand people.

Most people in America live in the South and that's where most black people live as well. Also along the coasts.

The black population in America is at least 30%.
Bruh the smallest state(population wise) is Wyoming and even they have 600,000 ppl

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Those numbers come from census data. If people don't answer, they don't get counted. So we very well may be more than 13% of the population but if people go into hiding when the census workers come around then the numbers won't be accurate.

Superstar
Daps
u only think that because blacks tend to live in specific states/cities/regions instead of evenly dispersed throughout the country. most live in the south where they make up 25-50% of their cities, so the idea we are only 13% often confuses us cuz we look around and see so many black faces. however, there are large areas of the country with no blacks or a minimal amount of blacks.

as for the arguments about north africans and mexicans -
north africans are a like a third of a percentage in usa. even if they were all counted as black (i don't think all are) that would not make us 20-25%.

how mexicans are counted matters to whites but does not directly affect black %. if mexicans are counted as mixed our number would still be 13% because total usa population does not change. white % would go down.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't matter what the percentage is, just know we're vastly outnumbered and that's why you can never defeat white supremacy in this country.

Bullsh1t. The opposite is actually true. We outnumber whites globally and in the Americas. They just lie about our real numbers to keep us under their control.

Black people are by far the most numerous people on earth. We outnumber whites globally 10 to 1.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Agreed. I been saying these population numbers are fake.

Black people are at a minimum 30% of the population.
Our ppl are so gullible :stopitslime: these same people know about flint, the systemic killing of blacks and countless other war crimes committed against us but they wouldn't lie about the numbers :mindblown:. In 1890 there were 55 mil cacs and 7mil blacks according to the census and people believe they became 260+ and we just hit 40mil :snoop:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
It’s places in America where you can live your whole life and never see a black person
Alotta nikkas overstate our significance. I've met cacs on the road who never heard of people like EazyE or NWA. That's not happening unless you're somewhere with no nikkas AT ALL