If you still believe that AAs make up 13% of the population you may be a sleeper c00n

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Don't matter what the percentage is, just know we're vastly outnumbered and that's why you can never defeat white supremacy in this country.

Daps
13% sounds right.

Unless you've spent time in "Red State" America, it's hard to tell how many brehs live here. If you're mostly in Detroit, Baltimore, Philly, NYC etc., it's easy to overestimate our numbers. West of the Mississippi, it's gets pretty damn sparse. I feel like we have a ton of brehs here in TX but we're only like 11-12% of the population. We all live east of Fort Worth and Austin. Ain't too many brehs in El Paso, Midland, Lubbock etc.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
How shocking, another clown posting contrived inflammatory threads for clicks.

I dunno how you can be so comfortable in your own ignorance

Me myself, even if I had those thoughts, I’d be like let me ask questions and investigate further to see how they could have possibly came to those numbers and what info supports them

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Dunno bout the whole USA but i am pretty sure they messed with the NYC stats to make it look whiter than it really is

Plenty places in NYC you will find no whites whatsoever or very few (most of the Bronx for example)

Meanwhile most the white areas be full of black people too (the whole Manhattan for example)

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
:patrice: I think we'r closer to 25-30% easy, but keep trusting the same people you call your oppressors "data". :deadmanny:
But what are you basing your estimate on? It's one thing to say you dont trust the official numbers, it's another to just make up your own number based on nothing. This country is HUGE. You cant just eyeball a number based on the handful of places you've been to.