If you still believe that AAs make up 13% of the population you may be a sleeper c00n

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
But what are you basing your estimate on? It's one thing to say you dont trust the official numbers, it's another to just make up your own number based on nothing. This country is HUGE. You cant just eyeball a number based on the handful of places you've been to.
Im basing it off a history of lies by this government.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I dunno how you can be so comfortable in your own ignorance

Me myself, even if I had those thoughts, I’d be like let me ask questions and investigate further to see how they could have possibly came to those numbers and what info supports them
So you think every nikka with a half assed opinion that spews their bs on here deserves for their opinion to be taken seriously:russ: if so where does tha buck stop. Should i take flat earthers seriously too? What about tha ppl who say there was no slave trade? Should i take them seriously too?
You give nikkas on here way too much credit. These nikkas ain't no scholars, they ain't no researchin ass nikkas. These nikkas are on break, in tha break room, bored af, posting whatever bs they saw their favorite YouTube pseudo intellectual post, or whatever Instagram meme they saw on their feed.:mjlol:

ImmaGetJoeClarkArrested

The Goshfather
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles So Wut U Wanna Do??
I’ve talked to at least 3 nurses that told me they were forced to label newborn babies as white even if they were clearly full Hispanic:hubie:

So if they’re lying about that then what else are they making up to make themselves seem more dominant :patrice: