If you still believe that AAs make up 13% of the population you may be a sleeper c00n

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Say it louder for the ones who swear these numbers are accurate. I have never participated in the census which is why I already knew this
`

Well, I think my initial comment came off wrong. I only meant to corroborate the fact that a number of minorities refuse to respond. That said, if I'm being honest, sure many don't answer - which means yes SOME folks just aren't counted whatsoever - but prior to the 2010 census, a lot of money and effort was put into projections, estimations and 'pre-census research'.

The funding has been cut so much now that idk how things will look in 2020, but in 2010 and before, there were several contingencies in place in the event of widespread refusal to answer. Tbh, given all that I know I'd say the CB estimates of population/demographics are pretty much accurate +/- say, 1-3mil. And while that's still quite a lot of people, it's frankly just not enough to have much of an effect of percentages the way some people are claiming.

nikkas think avoiding enumerators is going to keep the feds away or whatever meanwhile they'll happily have their taxes and bills and bank statements or whatever delivered to a particular address as if the feds can't see your mail too..

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'll say this, if we are only 13% someone needs to make that documentary on a genocide.

The only way a group can be 13% for like 200 years!!!!!

How many cacs you know saw Black Panther :sas2:

How many really voted for Obama :sas2:

There most def is big reason to lie about population. If black people thought it is only 3:1 instead of 6:1 we really would buck. Lord forbid 2:1.
:sas1:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yep. 30% black :troll:

You are citing information from the same people that will tell you that the Ancient Egyptians were Caucasians. How can such people be trusted? Just think about it. We got statutes of the undeniable blackness of the Ancient Egyptian pharaohs and royal family staring us in the face and these cacs are still pushing a non-black Ancient Egypt at every university across the globe. Every movie Hollywood makes about Ancient Egypt pushes the same lie.

Now tell me, do you agree with the white establishment that the Ancient Egyptians were non-black as well? If not, then how can people capable of lying about something that can disproven easily based on visual evidence like the blackness of the Ancient Egyptians be trusted on something that can't be proven this easily like population metrics?

Here are some pictures of famous statues of Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs and their family members if you are not clear on how the Ancient Egyptians really looked:

Colossal-statue-of-Amenhotep.jpg
The Great Pharaoh Amenhotep III, husband of Tiye, father of Akhenaten and grandfather of Tutankhamun

tumblr_lcx0frnvtA1qcfefho1_400.jpg
Mektaten, second daughter of Pharaoh Akhenaten and his Wife Nefertiti, sister to Tutankhamun

Tiye-egypt-queen.jpg
Queen Tiye, the Great Royal Wife of Amenhotep III, mother of Akhenaten and grandmother of Tutankhamun

767px-Amarna_princess_1350_BC_a.jpg
Head of the statue of a princess, one of the six daughters of Akhenaten and Nefertiti

abu-simbel-statues.jpg
Statue of the Great Pharaoh Ramses II at Abu Simbel

Last edited:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
these conversations expose the nikkas who ain't been anywhere.

once you leave the east coast and south, you'll see the "heartland" of america is :beli::ld::smugfavre::sitdown::picard::upsetfavre::merchant::smugbiden::win:

:heh: yo, nikkas not thinking at all.

They don't realize the mental and physical trauma it takes to start an ethnic population in one of these "small town America" cac infested states.

You gotta overcome racism to get a job, develop saiyan level mental fortitude to overcome cac stupidity and canitouchyourhairism :beli: then you gotta try seed your family for a few generations to really grab a foothold...let's also not forget that cacs never learn so you'll have to repeat this process every 5 years or so, or else you'll die of stress or some other cac related fatality :yeshrug:

Oh and then hopefully other black folk decided to do the exact same as your family did, or in 10 years when they run the census again, you'll only have boosted the local pop by .000021% :bryan::sadbron:

Daps
Well one thing is for sure, white numbers are over inflated, by immigrents that claim white, mostly from latin & arabic nations

We not out there like that though

You realize this once you travel for business in non major/coastal cities.

Good point.

I have some Kurdish friends and based on the census, they had to put themselves in the "white" bucket. In terms of physical appearance, genetics etc., that's probably the closest group (like Greeks or something)....but they'd never be considered white IRL. I'm pretty sure North Africans are put in the Caucasian box too.

Daps
This is why I can't believe these stats. There is no way Asians are half the population of blacks in this country. Asians are at best 1/10th the amount as black folks.

I barely see any Asians anywhere outside of when I was in college.

The Asian category is pretty broad since it includes Indians/Pakistanis, Chinese, Filipinos, Vietnamese etc. Lotta Asians in Houston, decent number in Dallas, they're all over Cali....don't think I saw any in Florida though. New Jersey got a gang of Indians.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
13% sounds right.

Unless you've spent time in "Red State" America, it's hard to tell how many brehs live here. If you're mostly in Detroit, Baltimore, Philly, NYC etc., it's easy to overestimate our numbers. West of the Mississippi, it's gets pretty damn sparse. I feel like we have a ton of brehs here in TX but we're only like 11-12% of the population. We all live east of Fort Worth and Austin. Ain't too many brehs in El Paso, Midland, Lubbock etc.

Funny you say that. I was out in Midland a few months ago and ran into more black folks than I thought would be out there. But overall, yeah, sparse.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
And many those states yall think don't have black people, do. I work in a town now and I don't see black people driving in or getting lunch. Joked with a cac from the town and she told me there's plenty black people, they just stay on the side the tracks we don't go on.

In them small, rural towns, blacks stick together and stay in their area. So all you see are the cacs. nikkas come out at night lol.

There's a gang of nikkas in Alaska, not military but live there. Had a potna from Nebraska said there's a gang of nikkas there. Again, you just don't see the nikkas. You have to know where to look for them.

I believe we're around 20%. If we aren't, we may as well stop participating in voting.
Bruh. You're saying it's a "gang" of nikkas in the see places when it's really not. Just cuz you see some blacc ppl doesn't mean its alot of them

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
They typically use the census to make these determination. The truth is a lot more of our population is hidden within the "Hispanic" options on those sheets as far as just being "black"

If we are talking African American(which we shouldnt cause whites are not measured by thier origin but rather thier skin color in general) then we are probably between 40 to 50 mil strong...if we are to include black Latins though...think you could easily tack on another 20-30 mil at least ....

Regardless of us though...you can not get away from the staggering amount of cacs...so this thread is pointless...another inferiority complex subject...

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
these conversations expose the nikkas who ain't been anywhere.

once you leave the east coast and south, you'll see the "heartland" of america is

It really does.

Really, anybody who's traveled across at least a few states in ANY direction or has any notion of geography should already know what time it is tbh. Yet nikkas who never left Baltimore or Compton or Dade Co. or even Hampton, NJ insist that America has way more nikkas than it seems for some reason or another, just cause in what little travelling they do, nikkas is all they see.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
13% sounds right.

Unless you've spent time in "Red State" America, it's hard to tell how many brehs live here. If you're mostly in Detroit, Baltimore, Philly, NYC etc., it's easy to overestimate our numbers. West of the Mississippi, it's gets pretty damn sparse. I feel like we have a ton of brehs here in TX but we're only like 11-12% of the population. We all live east of Fort Worth and Austin. Ain't too many brehs in El Paso, Midland, Lubbock etc.

States like Wyoming, north and South Dakota, Montana,Idaho,Iowa,Utah, Nebraska have virtually no black people.

We are in very specific places

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember I had an event up in Boise Idaho, when I tell you outside of the event It was one black person for every maybe 25 white people I mean it. If that.... I don't know how they make it in area's like that the racism and just all around exclusion has to be horrible. I'm sure 90 percent of the time its hidden but :scust:

https://statisticalatlas.com/place/Idaho/Boise-City/Race-and-Ethnicity

Its simple as looking it up, you don't need a national census as all area's already keep up with that type of information anyway. Info isn't too hard to find.

Which makes it even that much more amazing that black people are so influential in what american and the world thinks is hot or cool or just acceptable. You got like 13 percent of the USA influencing the entire world.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I remember I had an event up in Boise Idaho, when I tell you outside of the event It was one black person for every maybe 25 white people I mean it. If that.... I don't know how they make it in area's like that the racism and just all around exclusion has to be horrible. I'm sure 90 percent of the time its hidden but :scust:

https://statisticalatlas.com/place/Idaho/Boise-City/Race-and-Ethnicity

Its simple as looking it up, you don't need a national census as all area's already keep up with that type of information anyway. Info isn't too hard to find.

Which makes it even that much more amazing that black people are so influential in what american and the world thinks is hot or cool or just acceptable. You got like 13 percent of the USA influencing the entire world.
see the problem with arguing with them with facts like this is that they'll just say that data is false as well. if they feel the census is fake why would local data based on the census be any different to them?