If you still believe that AAs make up 13% of the population you may be a sleeper c00n

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Our percentage is staying the same because the Latino and Asian population is steadily going up. Not sure if it's been stated yet but you also have to factor in abortions when talking about why our percentage in the population is low.

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Dunno bout the whole USA but i am pretty sure they messed with the NYC stats to make it look whiter than it really is

Plenty places in NYC you will find no whites whatsoever or very few (most of the Bronx for example)

Meanwhile most the white areas be full of black people too (the whole Manhattan for example)

Blacks in nyc are integregated pretty well so you’ll see them everywhere these days. Not like the racist old Italian days!

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Because they can zone off areas based on the population residing there and make certain areas vote count more. It’s not as simple as more people more votes

Why did I even have to explain that? :snoop:
Fool. National elections don't work like that:russ:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
If there are not that many black people as some of you are stating, then why do these politicians go so hard to try and get the black vote?
If the number is really as small as it is then I wouldn't even waste my time/money trying to pander like these politicians do.

Remember in that movie Free State of Jones where the blacks were fighting for the right to vote? The scene showed all the 100s of blacks dropping their ballots in for the Republicans then when all the votes for both parties were tallied they said the Republicans only received 2 or 3 votes. Numbers have been tampered with/not reported for centuries in our history.

And maybe the population numbers are not being directly tampered with/changed, but there is no way they are accurate. I have heard this 13% population number since I was a kid and it still has not changed. How Sway? I am not going off of data or anecdotal evidence like most of you in this thread are. I am just using common sense and logic.

Y'all have got to understand how powerful a psychological edge is. If I want to remain dominant, the first thing I will have to do is convince those I want to rule over that they are inferior. Force them to believe they are incredibly outnumbered so if they do decide to fight back, they will be met with excuses by their own people that "We are severely outnumbered, there is no chance."
:francis:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
One thing you also need to realize is how white suburbs are. Most of y’all travel from city to city so it seems more black in your eyes.

Also the country side, beach house areas, farm lands, ranches. All white

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
A lot of people are missing the point as well. By questioning the percentage I am not saying there are more black people than whites. I know there are still more whites than blacks. What I am saying is the percentage is wrong. It is simply not 13%.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
A lot of people are missing the point as well. By questioning the percentage I am not saying there are more black people than whites. I know there are still more whites than blacks. What I am saying is the percentage is wrong. It is simply not 13%.

The fact that there is a state with 40 million peoples which has only 2.5 million blacks can give u a better idea why the % is like that.

There isnt a single state in the west thats above 7% black and the west is the 2nd most populated region.

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
Never been to america but one thing suprised me.
I never knew there was so many black americans.
I dont know about america or their population so i googled it expecting to see like 5 million.
You lot outchea lol.
When i see 50 million i was like :ohhh:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps

You said at least 30%, which seems wayyy off not based on statistics but based just on peoples experiences traveling the country.

Like others said, the moment you leave major cities, blacks start to be few and far between.

Is it exactly 13%, probably not. The census is prone to error give a take a couple % points. But are there an additional 40M black people that these statistics are not accounting for?? That sounds absurd.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll do realize there are entire populations of people in midwestern small towns who have never seen an actual black person in their entire lives right?

When I lived in Franklin, Tennessee for 1 year, I saw one other black person that entire year... just one.
When I travel to the WestCoast, i'm always shocked at how few black people there are. Whether its San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, etc. Only place I have seen black people in Cali is in Oakland.

I think living in the south or northeast skews the perspective.

The truth is there are many places in America where you can go years without seeing a black person.

There's nothing c00nish about stating that we need to get our numbers up.