If you still believe that AAs make up 13% of the population you may be a sleeper c00n

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: So tell me how does the electoral college work? Who makes up the electoral college and how are they voted in? :sas1:
The entire population of a state votes. And whoever wins that state gets the electoral votes.

Redlining would have zero effect. Districts don't matter when the population is whatever it is for that state. Nobody's vote in a state counts more than anybody else's for that state.

Smart Dumb nikka Coalition:snoop:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
The entire population of a state votes. And whoever wins that state gets the electoral votes.

Lets take it step by step since you're slow...

Electoral College:
The Electoral College is a group of people that elects the president and the vice president of the United States.

What group of people is this referring to?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
What’s days was that cause nyc been intergregated since the 80s or even before that

Back in the 80s and 90s blacks weren’t safe to walk wherever they wanted to.

Bensonhurst, Gravesend, Howard Beach.

Mill Basin is a black area now but even back then it was Italian my dad told me blacks couldn’t even walk around Avenue U!

The mob and that racist Italian culture had a strong hold in the city!

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Back in the 80s and 90s blacks weren’t safe to walk wherever they wanted to.

Bensonhurst, Gravesend, Howard Beach.

Mill Basin is a black area now but even back then it was Italian my dad told me blacks couldn’t even walk around Avenue U!

The mob and that racist Italian culture had a strong hold in the city!
Blacks ran the city in the 90s with all the drug gangs

Hugo Floss

Weaponize your Idea
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Babylon Collapse
So many misinformed posters in this thread, either don't know what's going on or pretending...truth is cacs spazzing out cause they are the minority in numbers that's why Rep Peter King said what he did, ...and why theres a resurgence of typical cac behavior. The opioid plague has exposed a lot more than what most realize.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
So many misinformed posters in this thread, either don't know what's going on or pretending...truth is cacs spazzing out cause they are the minority in numbers that's why Rep Peter King said what he did, ...and why theres a resurgence of typical cac behavior. The opioid plague has exposed a lot more than what most realize.
Worldwide.
Nationwide, they're not. Mestizo latinos? 30%+ of them consider themselves white.
The entire interior midwest is white. The west coast is majority white outside of major metro areas.
The northwest is white.
Minneapolis? Is white.
Pa outside of York, Harrisburg, Philly, PGH, Erie? White. and those places have white people in them.
It's white...

banner34

Superstar
Daps
They didn't.
Flatbush gentrified.
Ny nikkas don't say "naw"
Gtfo cac.
East Flatbush idiot not Flatbush lame east Flatbush bush is the 90s 50s and 40s you clearly not from Brooklyn if you don’t know the difference between east Flatbush and Flatbush lame

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
All populations have increased but one group in particular (Hispanics) have increased much faster than anyone else (though Asians have increased faster in percentage) driving white percentages down and keeping ours stagnant despite raw numbers going up.
Mexicans breeding like roaches. :scust: