If you still believe that AAs make up 13% of the population you may be a sleeper c00n

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I think we are 15-16%

I also don't blame people for doubting these census numbers considering the rigged parts of it.

Its funny the same people who say don't believe oppressors data will believe the same data when it shows that the white population is declining and country becoming more diverse.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-...ecome-minority-white-in-2045-census-projects/
Yeah some nikkas seem like they really want to sustain the thought of cacs having such a big population:pachaha:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
The circles the people go through are crazy!

"Oh so you are saying the cac data is untrue? Well let me prove you wrong by presenting even more cac data" :heh:

Y'all do realize that they were at one point teaching in school that slaves were indentured servants and now they are saying they were just "workers" right? Y'all do realize that when you are taught a lie from birth you will assume it is fact right?

How many of y'all still think we only use 10% of our brain? :sas2:

How many of y'all still think all of Africa is just mud huts and starvation? :sas2:
:youngsabo:

killacal

Banned
Daps
You do know most of this country is uninhabited right. There's a reason they call those states "fly over country". Don't nobody live there.

Most people in America live along the coasts and in large cities. Same is true for the world as a whole.

Most humans live along the coasts or along major rivers and lakes. We need water to survive afterall.

Nobody lives in those states in the middle of the country.
Thats not what it means dumb nikka:hhh::deadmanny:

It means they are useless and you only travel thru them on a plane in the sky aka flyover:mjlol:

You just make up shyt as u go and carve that shyt into Stone:russ:

You're the Moses of disinformation:mjlol:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Those numbers come from census data. If people don't answer, they don't get counted. So we very well may be more than 13% of the population but if people go into hiding when the census workers come around then the numbers won't be accurate.

I worked the last census in 2010 as a field supervisor and I know for a fact, a lot of minorities are just flat out unresponsive. I used to have enumerators who would come back with suspiciously low numbers and I'd have to go door to door with them to verify cause I thought they were slacking but nope...

My area was in a city with a large black and hispanic population but many of them refused to answer the door or were skittish and evasive when it came to data gathering. Gave em the whole spiel about the importance of being counted when it comes to civics and legislative districts but they didn't gaf.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Yep. 30% black :troll:
3nTsd4N.jpg

this puts it in better perspective. i moved to the midwest for an internship, i literally had the:dwillhuh:not seeing black people for days at a time. didn't know it was possible

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

How does redlining apply to the scenario presented:stopitslime:

Because they can zone off areas based on the population residing there and make certain areas vote count more. It’s not as simple as more people more votes

Why did I even have to explain that? :snoop:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I'll say this, if we are only 13% someone needs to make that documentary on a genocide.

The only way a group can be 13% for like 200 years!!!!!

How many cacs you know saw Black Panther :sas2:

How many really voted for Obama :sas2:

There most def is big reason to lie about population. If black people thought it is only 3:1 instead of 6:1 we really would buck. Lord forbid 2:1.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
And many those states yall think don't have black people, do. I work in a town now and I don't see black people driving in or getting lunch. Joked with a cac from the town and she told me there's plenty black people, they just stay on the side the tracks we don't go on.

In them small, rural towns, blacks stick together and stay in their area. So all you see are the cacs. nikkas come out at night lol.

There's a gang of nikkas in Alaska, not military but live there. Had a potna from Nebraska said there's a gang of nikkas there. Again, you just don't see the nikkas. You have to know where to look for them.

I believe we're around 20%. If we aren't, we may as well stop participating in voting.

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
I worked the last census in 2010 as a field supervisor and I know for a fact, a lot of minorities are just flat out unresponsive. I used to have enumerators who would come back with suspiciously low numbers and I'd have to go door to door with them to verify cause I thought they were slacking but nope...

My area was in a city with a large black and hispanic population but many of them refused to answer the door or were skittish and evasive when it came to data gathering. Gave em the whole spiel about the importance of being counted when it comes to civics and legislative districts but they didn't gaf.
Say it louder for the ones who swear these numbers are accurate. I have never participated in the census which is why I already knew this