If you lost every penny you had and had no job opportunities, would you turn to crime

If you lost every penny you had and had no job opportunities, would you turn to crime

• Yes - I'm grabbing a ski mask, a gun, and robbing motherfukkers.

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No - as long as I have God, ill be alright.

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
i have no parents, but id move with my aunt or a friend.

get a fast food job and try my best or live off unemployment and travel

id bounce back eventually

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Nope

I'm 29 but I have both parents who would support me if need be...they are self sufficient not rich, but if me or my sister fell on bad times (my sister already has) they'd welcome us with open arms and help us get back on our feet

My mother would help me out financially and my father would too, but I have a problem with my ego and pride every since I started making my own money since early at like 13 years old

Asking for help is the logical thing of course, but my pride be like :birdman:, "You bet not start actin' like a b!tch. Sell some bootleg music n!gga" and I be like, :lupe: :sadcam:, "Yeah, you right"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. Hustles are always available. ..sometimes starting over isn't as bad as it seems. ..very humbling at the least and makes you appreciate things more...

well, women are afforded different "hustles" when times get hard. which is why it's rare to see homeless women on the streets, society will look out for them.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
A lot of people are talking military but what you don't know is...The military does credit and backround checks and ish like that when you sign up to join. They are NOT taking every bum off the street, at least the Air Force isn't. Even something as simple as Asthma can disqualify you.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
well, women are afforded different "hustles" when times get hard. which is why it's rare to see homeless women on the streets, society will look out for them.

:aicmon:

Not true. ..plenty of men are fuking for money...they just aren't called gold diggers

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Powder and the rubble, I'll show you how to hustle
Break that hard to a million pieces like a puzzle
...the snow removal, no need for a shovel

I adhere to my calling
Katrina with the coke, I flood the city like New Orleans
I'm too heavy so the levies break
stacking up my money I start to levitate
David Blaine see thru the top I'm in a better space, better place
Hare and the tortoise, I'm at a better pace

:ohlawd:

:eat:

Last edited by a moderator:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Aint no drought time, when you're the rainmaker
Hit me for that re-up nikka come and get your cake up
Push it to the limit, till it got off the handle
I touch more keys than Billy Joel's piano

Last edited by a moderator:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Smh so men can't do the same shiit?

well, i wasn't soley talking prostitution and i'm sure a percentage of men do fukk for money. but most women aren't paying for sex. if a moderately attractive woman is going through hard times, it's not uncommon for men to willingly provide for that chick until she's back on her feet. seriously, why do you think there's a disproportionate amount of homeless men compared to women?

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
well, i wasn't soley talking prostitution and i'm sure a percentage of men do fukk for money. but most women aren't paying for sex. if a moderately attractive woman is going through hard times, it's not uncommon for men to willingly provide for that chick until she's back on her feet. seriously, why do you think there's a disproportionate amount of homeless men compared to women?

Ok...all you like to do is argue...even if there are more homeless men than women. ..don't limit the reason to one factor. ..

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
That's low level nowadays, these twitter whores have changed the game and got Saudi Princes flying them around the world.

Just download photoshop, add a ton of contrast to pictures and use liquify to make your breasts/ass bigger and some sapp will be ready to pay your way through life. Strippers are some losers today.

These bytches going all out for simps too. My homie the other week text me all :ooh: look what this bytch on twitter dm'd me. Some bad lightskin joint sent him naked pics and shyt along with a message on how she wanna get to know him or some other shyt. Im like :patrice: nah there's gotta be a catch. He aint tell me but Im sure she just one of them social media hoes tryna gain followers.

I must say I liked her approach tho, making it more personal so the nikka actually gets more involved :obama:

As far as the thread tho, nah i got too many family friends who are doing or are going to be doing pretty well in life to even have to think to resort to that. Both my parents doin well too, hell my moms house is already paid off and she said she gonna give it to my brother and I.....and even if i didnt have all that to fallback on, like other ppl said military, im smart enough to get some kinda engineering job or somethin there so i wouldnt even have to see the battlefield :manny:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

OBAMA_SixGuns.gif