If you lost every penny you had and had no job opportunities, would you turn to crime

If you lost every penny you had and had no job opportunities, would you turn to crime

• Yes - I'm grabbing a ski mask, a gun, and robbing motherfukkers.

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No - as long as I have God, ill be alright.

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Shottie and robbery karma is real, breh!

thinks are so different, now.
Lawd help you if you have a support group.
If you don't,...
You are fukked in the game.

When, you get in that predicament.
You find out how important it is to have principled people with real experiences in your corner for real.

life is hard,...real hard.

Art Barr

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
1328572377_37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

Beat me to it.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Crime is in my blood, i wouldn't even have to hit some kinda rock bottom type shyt, i already struggle with that part of me mentally. I wouldn't hesitate to do dirt but despite everything I've been through i'm generally a good natured cat, if i had to get it like that i would much rather do the least amount of harm possible.

a better question i had is this: WHY do these homeless people with absolutely no opportunity or money just accept their shytty existence??? if that were me, i'd be robbing someone.

i'm serious. at what point does pride kick you and yell, "YO! You're picking through trash for food, while these smug a$$holes refuse to even give you change and walk over you on their way to the Louis V. store."

:childplease:

Nah man...there's freedom in surrender, in fact if you really think about human history we weren't really meant to be this domesticated. We're so used to this way of life but that nomad/live off the land shyt is something that seems like it would feel more natural. Problem is ain't nobody letting you pick fruit from the grocery section. nikkas want you to pay to breathe air in this day and age.

If you don't have small children kids that compel you to go above and beyond, you're mentally broken (a lot of veterans out there) it would be easy to just go :beli: and be a fukking bum. I've had this conversation with homeless people and i get it.