If you lost every penny you had and had no job opportunities, would you turn to crime

If you lost every penny you had and had no job opportunities, would you turn to crime

• Yes - I'm grabbing a ski mask, a gun, and robbing motherfukkers.

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No - as long as I have God, ill be alright.

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Survival of the fittest. If you ain't fit to hold on to your goods, give it up. And how the fukk is a dead broke nikka going to pay for school or have the time to study when he can't even eat?? :what:

if a nikka dead broke, I'm pretty sure a dead-broke nikka can get some type of financial aid...:stopitslime:

no matter how tough you try to paint it, you can't justify robbing innocent people just cause yo shyt went south, because at the end of the day, there is someone out there who has had it tougher than you and still managed to fight through. But if you a weak nikka, then I guess it is what it is, then, huh?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Survival of the fittest. If you ain't fit to hold on to your goods, give it up. And how the fukk is a dead broke nikka going to pay for school or have the time to study when he can't even eat?? :what:

Lol nikka if u in dat u gone always be on that its nikkas in middle/high scool makin grown up decisions aint got no choices but be good hearted nikkas

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Nah, some of these chicks aren't even fukking, shyt is unreal. There are dudes in this world that are simping beyond natural levels, disturbing the force with their simping. I mean as a woman you could literally survive with just a match.com account, every night is a new free dinner.

If I had a fat ass I'd have faith, but I don't. I couldn't imagine having to hoor myself out for cash. Smh.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
if u dont have friends and family to hold u down when shyt gets rough..might as well commit that

10k friends on facebook but not a single soul who gives a fukk bout u

:pachaha:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
:whoa: Don't feel badly. You wouldn't be slutty. You'd be sexually empowered.

I'm gonna paint to you how square I am. Belly shirts/shorts & bikinis at festivals, having sex or dressing borderline skimpy at raves makes me feel sexually empowered. I would be ashamed if I was taking off my clothes for money. Lol

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Nah. I aint turnin to crime. I've said this before. As long as there are females walkin this earth, nyggaz can always find a cool bytch, with a good job, good credit, low self esteem and a nice crib that will let a nygga shack up with her until u get on your feet. (Especially fat bytches)

There are so many legal hustles out there besides sellin dope that dudes can survive on. :obama:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP

I'm gonna paint to you how square I am. Belly shirts/shorts & bikinis at festivals, having sex or dressing borderline skimpy at raves makes me feel sexually empowered. I would be ashamed if I was taking off my clothes for money. Lol

Tangentially related: RAVES!!! :ohlawd:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Air force is cool u a girl anyway but imo not judgin cuz i know some a stripper is a stripper cuz she wants to be its programs for homeless girls/women

There are homeless programs for everyone, would you wanna live in a shelter? I don't strip right now, but if I had NOTHING, I would. Lol. Hopefully I'll never be in that position.