If you lost every penny you had and had no job opportunities, would you turn to crime

If you lost every penny you had and had no job opportunities, would you turn to crime

• Yes - I'm grabbing a ski mask, a gun, and robbing motherfukkers.

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No - as long as I have God, ill be alright.

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That fight or flight response is a bytch, but im a person with a conscience so id do whatever it took to avoid crime. Op took away all options tho :heh:

i don't think some of you realize how stark the choices are for most people in these situations. there's no financial aid or fat chick to hold you down. :laff:

you're left broke, with no job or family, and forced to fend for yourself on the streets. are you seriously going to accept that instead of taking a gamble and robbing the more fortunate? i know it's wrong. but, do morals really take precedence when every night sees you lying in filth?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
i don't think some of you realize how stark the choices are for most people in these situations. there's no financial aid or fat chick to hold you down. :laff:

you're left broke, with no job or family, and forced to fend for yourself on the streets. are you seriously going to accept that instead of taking a gamble and robbing the more fortunate? i know it's wrong. but, do morals really take precedence when every night sees you lying in filth?

I dont know about everybody else but it's hard for me to imagine getting that low because I do have family and I do have a contingency in case I lost my job and id work at mcdonalds before I lose my home and I can do without until I get back on my feet. But if all that's taken away then maybe yeah I'd resort to more desperate measures.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

Yes. Have you ever really been down and out? Or are you just assuming that everyone would bytch up and take shyt from people cause they don't have any?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes. Have you ever really been down and out? Or are you just assuming that everyone would bytch up and take shyt from people cause they don't have any?

a better question i had is this: WHY do these homeless people with absolutely no opportunity or money just accept their shytty existence??? if that were me, i'd be robbing someone.

i'm serious. at what point does pride kick you and yell, "YO! You're picking through trash for food, while these smug a$$holes refuse to even give you change and walk over you on their way to the Louis V. store."

:childplease:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If you can speak English there are many places in the world you can live a good life.

Working front desk at a resort on a small island for one

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
a better question i had is this: WHY do these homeless people with absolutely no opportunity or money just accept their shytty existence??? if that were me, i'd be robbing someone.

i'm serious. at what point does pride kick you and yell, "YO! You're picking through trash for food, while these smug a$$holes refuse to even give you change and walk over you on their way to the Louis V. store."

:childplease:

Well, if you'd just be sitting on your ass, waiting for people to toss you the money the worked for cause you're homeless, then you really have no right to call them smug a$$holes or take their shyt.

A lot of those people you're talking about are mentally ill and prefer street life. A lot of the other homeless people get it where they can get it.

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course I'd hustle. I'd spend a hundred on weed, get two back, rinse and repeat till I got enough to get a bigger piece.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Hell, I'm pretty much in this position now (jobless, can't find some work, less than $800 saved up), but I can't imagine I'll be committing crimes. Not because I don't want to, but because I'm 27 and haven't done any real crimes before, so I feel like it's a little late for me to jump in the game.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I'm slanging dope

:manny:

................................................ :heh: who am I kidding I come from a good home with helpful parents if I'm struggling :russ:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I had a close homeboy like that ended up joinin the coast guard

I have a friend who has a brother in the Coast Guard.

He basically lives in Puerto Rico. You don't have to worry about going to war, he said the main thing that's wack is the fact that he'll be on a boat for weeks on end at times, and they do some dirty work, like taking out bodies that were dumped out there.

But he's basically always in the Caribbean Sea, tracking down smugglers and shyt. He'll have tons of stories to tell when he's done I'm sure.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
No. Hustles are always available. ..sometimes starting over isn't as bad as it seems. ..very humbling at the least and makes you appreciate things more...

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Not a gun and a mask (unless sh!t was dire and I had no other skills), but more like buying some blank discs, booting up my laptop and selling pirated copies of programs, DVDs and CDs. I used to :eat: off that in middle school and high school........along with online poker :sadcam: