If you lost every penny you had and had no job opportunities, would you turn to crime

If you lost every penny you had and had no job opportunities, would you turn to crime

• Yes - I'm grabbing a ski mask, a gun, and robbing motherfukkers.

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • No - as long as I have God, ill be alright.

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
That fight or flight response is a bytch, but im a person with a conscience so id do whatever it took to avoid crime. Op took away all options tho :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as I am healthy (physically and mentally), I don't believe anybody can run out of options...In the Western World of course (USA, Canada, Australia & Western Europe) there are always safer and easier legal opportunity...

The ONLY way I will resort to crime is in a "Walking Dead" type of scenario, when the entire societal infrastructure collapses...

Without the fear of being sent to jail, I will beast on anybody, if it means that I survive...

If there is only two of us, and we only have food for 1 week, between us, I will kill you so that I can have food for 2 weeks...

I will rape any woman who refuses to have sex with me...

I will kill any men, woman or child who is too injured to contribute to my survival, and yet he/she is depleting my resources...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
As long as I am healthy (physically and mentally), I don't believe anybody can run out of options...In the Western World of course (USA, Canada, Australia & Western Europe) there are always safer and easier legal opportunity...

The ONLY way I will resort to crime is in a "Walking Dead" type of scenario, when the entire societal infrastructure collapses...

Without the fear of being sent to jail, I will beast on anybody, if it means that I survive...

If there is only two of us, and we only have food for 1 week, between us, I will kill you so that I can have food for 2 weeks...

I will rape any woman who refuses to have sex with me...

I will kill any men, woman or child who is too injured to contribute to my survival, and yet he/she is depleting my resources...

:why: How is rapin bytches a part of survival?

:what:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Having black and Mexican cousins gives me underground opportunities :shaq:

But I'm telling the Coli I got a promotion :skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why: How is rapin bytches a part of survival?

:what:

Why would you want to survive, if it's not for the opportunity to have more sexual encounters...?

Sex is the ONLY reason that universally matters in nature...

Nature doesn't care if you build pyramids, score 100 points in a basketball game and etc...

Nature only cares about how well you are able to reproduce...

Sex is the driving force of nature...Her only currency...

PabloPuede

MAMN
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NY
Nah. I aint turnin to crime. I've said this before. As long as there are females walkin this earth, nyggaz can always find a cool bytch, with a good job, good credit, low self esteem and a nice crib that will let a nygga shack up with her until u get on your feet. (Especially fat bytches)

There are so many legal hustles out there besides sellin dope that dudes can survive on. :obama:

Real shyt. Trap or Die doesn't work for everyone.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Since those were the only two options I'm going with robbing. But if you are going to rob you have to be smart about it. So I would start with a couple of small time robberies. Catching people walking home by themselves, a couple breaking and enterings, confidence scams. But I would only target the rich. A Supreme Court Justice got robbed a couple of months back. shyt like that. People who think they are safe. Would be the easiest to give up the cash because they know they can make it back. Every robbery would be planned so I would have an exit window of at least two hours and ensuring the survival of my target. Its a robbery not an assassination.

Rdrjs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
FL
Id probably join the military or do something else. Crime aint for me fam