If you let daughter go see The Little Wenchmaid don’t be crying when she bring home a CAC in 8 years.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts.

They know you're right because their only counter-points are "you're insecure", "go outside", "It's a children's movie" :mjlol:

No tangible or constructive counter-points to challenge and argue against your point.

Everybody other than us understands that movies and tv shows are ultimately propaganda vehicles. That's why cacs don't put out movies with non-dysfunctional black family units trying to achieve a goal. Meanwhile they'll do it with cacs families.

China said they want their men to be more manly so have banned reality tv shows and anything that displays men as what they consider "effeminate" but people will tell you "it's just entertainment" :mjlol:
Settle down little incel

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Man some of y’all just as bad as those MAGA CACS crying about “woke” this, “woke” that. Take your daughter on a daddy/daughter date and stfu. You being a good black father is more impactful than any damn movie.
These nikkas ain't got no kids :heh:

To quote Jada, "what bytch wanna lay witchu? :scust: "

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
@Dre God I've been batting 1000 on getting nikkas bushed. You need to chill before you're next.

I'm 39 and will be watching it once it hits streaming services

Stop shytting on black women buddy

You just got back

You think I’m scared of the bushes, that’s where you’re wrong.

Ima say whatever I want and you muh perfeck Blek Kweenz nikkas gonna deal with it.

When I was gone I realized that Blacktok is actually just as constructive a forum for pro Black discussions as here but on there we can’t hide behind our screens and everyone knows the other person is actually Black.

So do your worst.

nikka bragging about getting people sent to timeout on a message board :mjlol:

The lack of self awareness is astonishing on here sometimes.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
America is trying to make the black man completely obsolete.

Either by promoting swirling, by promoting white men and non blacks to black women as a better alternative or by promoting gay black men in the media. As well they promote everybody else over black men. The propaganda is in overdrive right now and it's going to take a hell of a lot to reverse its devastating effects

I live in Denver and aside from the ratchet/hood black women here, I can honestly say, and it hurts me to say this, they hate black men.

Dr Umar Johnson said that all the swirling propaganda you see in the media is trying to sell white men to black women and trying to get black women to leave black men behind as unreliable, untrustworthy, and just not as advantageous as white men. Now you may have your own opinions about Umar, but when he's right...he is right on the money. Propaganda is viewed by most black people as entertainment because we don't know when we see propaganda and we see it as entertainment.

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Directly from neilson

They consume exponentially more media than other races of women, that’s why there’s ratchet blogs like Shaderoom/spiritual world/itsonsite/Bossip/Justin Laboy that can make millions in ad revenue alone just by catering to the mindless shyt most of them like.

Nah let the coli tell it all this just happens by accident.

There’s nothing to see here!

There’s just a swirler couple on the tv every 8 minutes by accident

Thanks for the data. This doesn't prove that black women consume more media. All this demonstrates is that black women use their phones more than other women. In fact it kind of proves my point .... a lot black women are going to skip the theater and wait for it to hit streaming/dvr before watching. :dead:

Daps
I held off on giving you 5 ⭐️s last night because I thought someone would bust in here with a sensible counterargument about the LM not being a wench movie, but when I woke up literally the only argument being made is the “it isn’t that serious” deflection

You would think this site was populated by male feminists.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Thanks for the data. This doesn't prove that black women consume more media. All this demonstrates is that black women use their phones more than other women. In fact it kind of proves my point .... a lot black women are going to skip the theater and wait for it to hit streaming/dvr before watching. :dead:

Breh, it’s a known fact that bw watch more tv and consume more media than any racial group.

Why do you think almost every bytch between 18-36 talks like “it’s giving” “its the ___ for me” they getting their whole personalities from the internet/media.

We got bytches with masters degrees talking like Saucy Santana :dead:

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
I held off on giving you 5 ⭐️s last night because I thought someone would bust in here with a sensible counterargument about the LM not being a wench movie, but when I woke up literally the only argument being made is the “it isn’t that serious” deflection

You would think this site was populated by male feminists.

This site is full of Militant simps but let these same nikkas tell it we’re the male LSA :mjlol:

All they got is:

Go outside
Get some bytches
It’s not that serious
It’s just a movie
You like pawgs, but then then they also call me a militant :hula:
You don’t have kids out of marriage so don’t worry about it

Just epic juelzing

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This site is full of Militant simps but let these same nikkas tell it we’re the male LSA :mjlol:

All they got is:

Go outside
Get some bytches
It’s not that serious
It’s just a movie
You like pawgs, but then then they also call me a militant :hula:
You don’t have kids out of marriage so don’t worry about it

Just epic juelzing
Enjoy your sad day void of women breh. I’m taking mines out to brunch while you hammer fist your keyboard about The Little Mermaid :umad:

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
:jbhmm:Well dang, I can’t really argue with your points op, while you’re an a$$hole poster, you aren’t wrong at all.

Black men and boys also need healthy representation as well. It’s not fair at all for just black women and girls to have it.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
The pushback in this thread against the OP is downright terrifying and disheartening.

But I'm not surprised tho, we've been cursed with a blinder over our eyes.

That's why black people are at the bottom of the barrel and apparently will remain there for a long time to come.

Unfortunately everything for us becomes a joke, fairy tales and overthinking, mfs don't even wonder why cacs spend billions every year to harm us by any means possible.