If you let daughter go see The Little Wenchmaid don’t be crying when she bring home a CAC in 8 years.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Question is....why couldn't a Black male be the hero?

Our society is OK with Black women and Black Girl Magic if Black men are absent....but Black men (and Asian men) cannot be the hero, whether the woman is white, Black, Asian etc. White men always have to be the center of attention.

Notice all the white dudes hating on the movie because Ariel is Black but they didn't say shyt about the the white dudes. Slick way for the media to get us to focus on Ariel but not the actual problem with the movie....lack of hero-brehs.
Yeah like one breh mentioned when we are included we are highly dehumanized. We can be a wise cracking donkey or a brute lion who gets murked by his implicitly intellectually superior cac rival, but heaven forbid we get a chance to shine as a handsome prince:dame: or a brave knight.

Speaking of :dame:, and im not trying to give them any ideas here, but if we ever do get a halfway heroic role, with the alphabet mafia pandering time disney been on, i can almost guarantee, it will also be disney's first:dame: prince at the same time. And they will try to frame it as being "progressive/all inclusive", and the media will run wild with it.

Honestly at this point man even though we built this fukking kkkountry, i think its high time we made our exodus. High key that fat orange clown pretty much set off the countdown anyway. Pretty Ironic it wasnt the big bad black boogie man, but the literal great white hope who dealt the killing blow. It would be hilarious if it wasnt shyt loads of innocent black folk finna end up collateral damage when the shyt really hits the fan.

If i dont make it out in time i take solace in the fact that at least i get to watch these hopeless genetic blunders of mother nature die with us.:blessed::salute::umad:

And lets be real here, we all know that motherfukker was elected primarily to "save" THEM from US. So these demons racism LITERALLY backfired on and destroyed them and all the fruits of our stolen labor. Its kinda poetic. Almost beautiful.:blessed::umad:

Last edited:

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Another A1 thread OP. Pathetic cucks here who will be walking their wench daughter down the aisle to a broke cac in 15 years time are trying to argue you down. Some of them will have a smile on their face throughout the whole ordeal.

Head in the ground ass nikkas always 5 steps behind, but want to bark at the few who peep game. Out of all the genz wenches I've encountered both online and irl, the overwhelming majority were disney/nick brats or some media obsessed broad. There's no reason why black woman should be leading the charge in worshipping cac stars online and yet...

Also, women are a hive mind, especially the black wombgod who believe everyone else is beneath them and male cacs. You corrupt one and you corrupt them all. Just take a look at any black female dominated space. Women who have stellar fathers, brothers, uncles, and husbands still subscribe to the nikkas ain't shyt crowd. Your daughter might not turn to a wench because of these instances, but the pressure from her impressionable friends might turn her.

I’m not gonna let this post/part get lost in the replies cuz this was some BARS :wow:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
You think I’m scared of the bushes, that’s where you’re wrong.

Ima say whatever I want and you muh perfeck Blek Kweenz nikkas gonna deal with it.

When I was gone I realized that Blacktok is actually just as constructive a forum for pro Black discussion
The lack of self awareness is astonishing on here sometimes.

So if that's the case why are you here?

All you do is try to divide and cause problems.

fukk the bushes nikka. I will personally email the owner and have you banned

You don't believe fat meat greasy

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
So if that's the case why are you here?

All you do is try to divide and cause problems.

fukk the bushes nikka. I will personally email the owner and have you banned

You don't believe fat meat greasy

Go ahead and do it then you whiny fakkit no one is scared to be banned or bushed from here.

“alll you dew is cause problems waaaaa ima tell Brook on you waaaaaaa”

Use the ignore function just like I do.

nikka said he gonna email Brook over my takes. :dead:

I got mind control over you nikkas, what a pathetic post you just crafted.

I got 8 other alts, Y2Dre don’t die I multiply.

images

I am a coli scourge, and all you gonna do is be pressed and angry.

Now go Email Brook and tell him you want me banned over my thoughts on the little mermaid while we got white supremacist on here :mjlol:

You are a clown 🤡

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Your daughter gonna be sucking Brad and Chad dikk in 5 years and you gonna be throwing up.

Don’t say the coli ain’t warn you.

Not our fault you don’t understand messaging.
Whose dikk is your daughter going to be sucking?

That's wild you would even come out your mouth and bring it to that level.

Yall brehs...

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
bruh I was bout to watch this on Netflix last night cause I saw a black girl as the heroine in the screenshot but as soon as the cac savior popped up in the trailer, the kids and I watched superpets
Well, at least these crooks showed it in the trailer this time so you wouldn't waste your money, unlike they did in the trailer for "The Hate U Give". I still don't know why we didn't boycott that piece of trash movie.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine being a black father and scared to take your daughter to see a movie with a black girl liking a white man. Imagine white men having more influence over YOU as a supposed strong black man. Imagine being that weak :hhh:

But again, I'm the supposed cac on here. Lord Jesus

Tair

Superstar
Daps
cacs are so mad about the casting that I have to support this movie. There's a couple of different issues at play here, I guess just pick the side you're on.

Those white men complaining weren't ever going to watch it or support the movie even if Ariel were white. The execs know/knew this and just got more people in seats due to the controversy.

This is a game to these white folks. They mastered propaganda and social engineering, and I can only sit here in fascination.

:wow:

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, women are a hive mind, especially the black wombgod who believe everyone else is beneath them and male cacs. You corrupt one and you corrupt them all. Just take a look at any black female dominated space. Women who have stellar fathers, brothers, uncles, and husbands still subscribe to the nikkas ain't shyt crowd. Your daughter might not turn to a wench because of these instances, but the pressure from her impressionable friends might turn her.
And that's fine because there's plenty on non bm hating black woman to go around :blessed:.

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
Imagine being a black father and scared to take your daughter to see a movie with a black girl liking a white man. Imagine white men having more influence over YOU as a supposed strong black man. Imagine being that weak :hhh:

Lol I’m certain you get on your knees with your eyes closed and pray to white Jesus every night fakkit

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

This is a silly take white men have all the power but still understand that another man can take it if their women fall for you instead of them.