If you let daughter go see The Little Wenchmaid don’t be crying when she bring home a CAC in 8 years.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
People think they are Malcolm X over a happy go lucky children's fantasy movie with a Black mermaid.

The craziest part is these "brehs" are actually serious about this and dont realize how crazy they sound.
The point that he’s making is that 60 years ago when Malcolm was saying things like the white liberal isn’t our friend, you’d be one of the nikkas saying it ain’t that serious just work hard and pull yourself up by your bootstraps! There are no conspiracies!

The things marketed to Black people, especially Black women who are extremely naive overall aren’t by accident.

They are carefully planned and coordinated.

Disney is a company with a long history of anti Black racism, you think they just stopped being racist overnight?

All these companies hide racism in the writing it’s just up to the viewer to be able to see it.

I didn’t watch this show cuz it wasn’t my era but just take this Nick show for example and how they hid subtle racism

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Facts.

They know you're right because their only counter-points are "you're insecure", "go outside", "It's a children's movie" :mjlol:

No tangible or constructive counter-points to challenge and argue against your point.

Everybody other than us understands that movies and tv shows are ultimately propaganda vehicles. That's why cacs don't put out movies with non-dysfunctional black family units trying to achieve a goal. Meanwhile they'll do it with cacs families.

China said they want their men to be more manly so have banned reality tv shows and anything that displays men as what they consider "effeminate" but people will tell you "it's just entertainment" :mjlol:

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
bruh I was bout to watch this on Netflix last night cause I saw a black girl as the heroine in the screenshot but as soon as the cac savior popped up in the trailer, the kids and I watched superpets
Superpets was nice, actually liked that more than Sonic but I don’t think my son felt the same lmao

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I couldn't find shyt :pachaha: i did find

They tagged teamed the road to el dorado wench tho lmao,,, Im done,, goodnight folks

road-to-el-dorado51.png

6ff927d355fdbe61da365354fa350ddd.jpg
Good morning,

This movie influenced me to only want Latinas.

She was sucking dikk in the movie behind the statue or couch or whatever. You can hear the audio of the Shang tsung

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Facts.

They know you're right because their only counter-points are "you're insecure", "go outside", "It's a children's movie" :mjlol:

No tangible are constructive counter-points to challenge and argue against your point.

Everybody other than us understands that that movies and tv shows are ultimately propaganda vehicles. That's why cacs don't put out movies with non-dysfunctional black family units trying to achieve a goal. Meanwhile they'll do it with cacs families.

China said they want their men to be more manly so have banned reality tv shows and anything that displays men as what they consider "effeminate" but people will tell you "it's just entertainment" :mjlol:

Exactly and not one tangible counter argument besides hurrrr durrrr go get some bytches you don’t have kids out of wedlock hurrr durrrr it’s a movie hurrr durrrr

At least we know who is too stupid to be taken seriously regarding future topics about weaponized propaganda against Black people:

@AquaCityBoy
@Alan Johnson
@Street Messiah
@JadeB
@$cam-U-Well_Jack$on
@Kliq_Souf
@8====D :dame:
@Big Blue
@King Sun
@Kyle C. Barker
@TEH with the nerve to have a NOI avatar
@Scustin Bieburr
@kt773
@BiggWebb79
@Arnie Palmie (probably a cac anyway)
@CreepyMcCreeperson
@Rawtid
@Lannister (potential cac)
@F*ckthemkids
@Turk
@karim
@Dorian Breh

MarriedShortGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

All dumbass tax paying grown Black men incapable of seeing propaganda for what it is, and whose opinions should be bushed when speaking about Black topics in the future because if they can’t see this obvious play then their thoughts on the actual subtle shyt should be disregarded.

Last edited:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Breh you a grown man. U serious?? If you expose your kids to black culture, black movies and entertainment, buy your daughter black Barbie’s, put her in schools where there are atleast a decent amount of black boys and be a great black father to her…. You shouldn’t be that insecure as a grown ass man to be not letting your child see the little mermaid just because there is a interracial relationship. Are you not gonna let your child leave the house… because there sure are a lot of interracial relationships out here now. (I’m married to a black woman) The original little mermaid is white, so why wouldn’t the white people who made it still not want white characters in it. It’s not like we made it and they whitewashed it. Stop being weird. Depriving your daughter of happiness because you think one Disney movie will make her one day marry Brad. My daughter is only 5 years old. She is gonna see it. It’s the fukking little Mermaid. :dead: :heh:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Exactly and not one tangible counter argument besides hurrrr durrrr go get some bytches you don’t have kids out of wedlock hurrr durrrr it’s a movie hurrr durrrr

At least we know who is too stupid to be taken seriously regarding future topics about weaponized propaganda against Black people:

@AquaCityBoy
@Alan Johnson
@Street Messiah
@JadeB
@$cam-U-Well_Jack$on
@Kliq_Souf
@8====D :dame:
@Big Blue
@King Sun
@Kyle C. Barker
@TEH with the nerve to have a NOI avatar
@Scustin Bieburr
@kt773
@BiggWebb79
@Arnie Palmie (probably a cac anyway)
@CreepyMcCreeperson
@Rawtid
@Lannister (potential cac)

MarriedShortGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

All dumbass tax paying grown Black men incapable of seeing propaganda for what it is, and whose opinions should be bushed when speaking about Black topics in the future because if they can’t see this obvious play then their thoughts on the actual subtle shyt should be disregarded.

You're miserable and a try-hard