If you let daughter go see The Little Wenchmaid don’t be crying when she bring home a CAC in 8 years.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I realized they can be so blatant with their propaganda because majority of us are too ignorant to see it or actually support it. They're so open with their erasure attempt

That's the maga era at work, they're no longer even trying to be discreet with it.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I’m calling your bluff on this, and if I’m wrong I’ll rep you on site for a month.

Link some of these “viral pawgers” cuz I feel like you just talking.
Are you legitimately asking me to do your homework for you?? You and I are not only on the same website but have access to the exact same internet and you mean to tell me you need me to hold your hand and walk you through the many "no dark butts" anti-bw/why alabaster queens are better viral videos and memes over recent years?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I’m too old to be talking about clear propaganda?

Do you nikkas hear yourselves?

There’s a swirler in every commercial, there’s divestor babble across every social media platform, and there’s people like Cynthia G being given nationwide outlets.

Doesnt anyone else notice this? I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.
People don't want to hear anyone preaching outside of Sundays breh, and that's not me taking shots but the reality of where we are as people.

They just wanna be entertained and don't wanna have to worry about any insidious messaging that entertainment media might contain.

I say this because I be preaching and getting waved off.

Like, this ish is literally social engineering that the media is practicing and we know this but it asks too much of us to not watch/listen.

People don't want to be that vigilant with their intake.

I hear you and definitely agree(and I legit think old girl is one of the baddest women walking the earth) but it is what it is.

Black men are the face of dysfunction in the media, while black women are told they're magic(they are but so are we as a race) and it takes a white guy to understand that.

The history of this country is foot on neck season for black Americans and this is its newest pair.

Softer than the steel toe of Jim Crow but the pressure and goal is the same.

I'm personally in disbelief that more people don't see it.

Slavery/Reconstruction/Planned Parenthood/Jim Crow/War on Drugs the list is long and continous.
They've never stopped coming for us.

Last edited:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Lmaoooo right. Either neither are influential or they both are
What if you're someone like me who sees that drill music IS dysfunction propaganda and movies/shows like this have insidious messaging?

Cuz we exist too.

Your gotcha ain't getting breh.

Last edited:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
There is definitely a dearth of straight black men doing their thing in mass media

Why couldn't the prince have been black too?

That said, cacs are so mad about the casting that I have to support this movie. There's a couple of different issues at play here, I guess just pick the side you're on.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Are you legitimately asking me to do your homework for you?? You and I are not only on the same website but have access to the exact same internet and you mean to tell me you need me to hold your hand and walk you through the many "no dark butts" anti-bw/why alabaster queens are better viral videos and memes over recent years?
juelz-talking.gif

So where are these viral pawgers sir should be easy to link one, you said there’s one every week going viral do you know what that means?

Don’t you want reps? :troll:

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Imagine as a parent believing you have less impact on who your child dates than a movie.

Another Disingenuous post that acts like entertainment doesn’t influence behavior even if your parents are Huxtable status.

Let’s just take Ja Morant, grew up in the burbs with two great parents was in good schools, and now is a millionaire but be talking all kinds of gangsta shyt online.

I wonder where he got that from and why he wants to be apart of it so bad :jbhmm:

Couldn’t possibly be because we live in a culture of degeneracy where that type of behavior is championed :gladbron:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Another Disingenuous post that acts like entertainment doesn’t influence behavior even if your parents are Huxtable status.

Let’s just take Ja Morant, grew up in the burbs with two great parents was in good schools, and now is a millionaire but be talking all kinds of gangsta shyt online.

I wonder where he got that from and why he wants to be apart of it so bad :jbhmm:

Couldn’t possibly be because we live in a culture of degeneracy where that type of behavior is championed :gladbron:
that's kinda berg/hitmaka's story

said his parents were well off, he from the burbs but wanted to be gangsta/hood so he started selling and shyt

timeless

All Star
Daps
Movies don't have that sort of influence all by themselves. Don't get me wrong, I wish the prince was black too, but if your daughter brings home a white guy I promise it wasn't because she saw this movie as a kid.

Oh and The Sea Beast was actually a nice movie. The white guy wasn't the hero at all. The little black girl was. Granted there weren't any black men in that movie either, but non of the white people were placed on a pedastel that's for sure. In fact, they were all trash. 😂