If you let daughter go see The Little Wenchmaid don’t be crying when she bring home a CAC in 8 years.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Oh my fukking God.

Just Log off the internet because you now have internet brain.

Black teens interacting with each other on an everyday basis will have a bigger impact on who they date then some damn live action Disney movie.

I'm sorry Disney didn't target you, an admitted 35 year old childless man, as their target audience. You're just gonna have to find your Disney princess elsewhere.

“you didn’t have any children outside of wedlock” isn’t the insult you think it is, we just live in a culture of degeneracy so you think you’re saying something negative to me :dead:

He don't give a fukk.

This a weirdo concern trolling thread

You thought you did something here.

I’ve never been in a relationship with a non Black woman.
Y'all didn't say shyt about that the movie with Idris Elba about a Black Father protecting his Black Daughters from a large lion but will bytch and complain all fukking day about Black Women and interracial couples because y'all some Insecure faggets.

A movie no one saw vs the most hyped non MCU Disney movie of the last 6 years.

Good comparison, you are very smart and I look forward to your input in future threads.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Y'all think this billion dollar movie is for black people :mjlol:

When they first announced the casting for Ariel people started posting black actors they wanted to play Prince Eric and I damn near got banned on twitter for telling them folks Disney was 100% NOT about to make anything that even resembled a black movie FOR black people so no there wasn't going to BE a Black Prince Eric or a Black King Triton.

It's crazy how people on either side of the culture war all simultaneously came to the same dumb ass conclusion (albeit via different routes) that the new Little Mermaid movie was in any way meant FOR black people.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Yea, they trying to root us out and create a new watered down lineage
Yeah ((they)) are trying to "root us out and create a new watered down lineage" when a different nikka goes viral damn near every other week for saying if it ain't showing he ain't going or LOUDLY declaring that bw "are the least desirable group of women". :why:

And if it's not that it's yet another (current or former) pro athlete or rapper popping up with his brood of mulatto children.

I'm not saying that as a community we don't have real issues going on but let's not act like Disney execs are sitting in smoke filled backrooms singlehandedly plotting out black erasure or extinction by having a black princess once every 15 years...

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Yeah ((they)) are trying to "root us out and create a new watered down lineage" when a different nikka goes viral damn near every other week for saying if it ain't showing he ain't going or LOUDLY declaring that bw "are the least desirable group of women". :why:

And if it's not that it's yet another (current or former) pro athlete or rapper popping up with his brood of mulatto children.

I'm not saying that as a community we don't have real issues going on but let's not act like Disney execs are sitting in smoke filled backrooms singlehandedly plotting out black erasure or extinction by having a black princess once every 15 years...
I not arguing against you. Our ppl are mentally broken. Both the men and women, which is the agenda. We are striving to have “good hair”, not realizing that’s not the best hair.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Got a link to support this for a dumb breh like me :jbhmm:?
When it comes to live television viewing and DVR/time-shifted TV, Black women spend nearly 15 more hours each week on these platforms (51 hours and 36 minutes) than total women in the U.S. (36 hours and 38 minutes). Also, due in part to their high smartphone ownership, Black women spend more weekly time using apps and browsing the web on smartphones (19 hours and 27 minutes) than total women (17 hours and eight minutes). And Black women of all ages have increased consumption of other digital platforms as well, including internet on a PC, video on a PC, multimedia devices and video on a smartphone.

Directly from neilson

They consume exponentially more media than other races of women, that’s why there’s ratchet blogs like Shaderoom/spiritual world/itsonsite/Bossip/Justin Laboy that can make millions in ad revenue alone just by catering to the mindless shyt most of them like.

it a'int just with The Little Mermaid, Hollywood has been psychologically attempting to coerce black women/girls to only seek white men for a minute now there's countless examples ie: The Flash, The Walking Dead etc... I could keep going...shyt is by design.

Nah let the coli tell it all this just happens by accident.

There’s nothing to see here!

There’s just a swirler couple on the tv every 8 minutes by accident :dead:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
it will just be like pocahontas,,,, it is disney/etc,,, they been using the same formula decades,,,:yeshrug:

51CABH2EW7L.jpg
The c00n sitting right beside her. :dead:

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]

I’m calling your bluff on this, and if I’m wrong I’ll rep you on site for a month.

Link some of these “viral pawgers” cuz I feel like you just talking.

Yeah, because we saw how much girls were influenced to date ugly men, and love what’s on the inside from watching Beauty And The Beast.

:troll:

What a disingenuous post, you’re not interested in a true dialogue.

If anything the message in beauty in the beast is it’s ok if a man treats you like shyt as long as he got money. He kidnapped her, kept her locked up, and then had his magical cutlery gaslight her into thinking she was a “guest” and not a prisoner to some insane manbearpig.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
My first thought. Dude really went out of his way to write a dissertation on a kids movie during a weekend.

Some people here really think women are mentally disabled or something "I was exposed to those kinds of messages but I'm fine. They, on the other hand are at risk!" They can say that without the tiniest hint of irony because being online so long has warped how they see everything to the point that anything out there that they don't already fukk with is a form of dangerous mind control propaganda that only the chosen few like themselves are immune to.

You think a handful of sentences is a dissertation it’s not surprising you’re too dumb to see this for what it is.

Keep thinking everything is just “entertainment” and keep your head in the sand while the critically thinking Black men talk.

Daps
I’m calling your bluff on this, and if I’m wrong I’ll rep you on site for a month.

Link some of these “viral pawgers” cuz I feel like you just talking.

What a disingenuous post, you’re not interested in a true dialogue.

If anything the message in beauty in the beast is it’s ok if a man treats you like shyt as long as he got money. He kidnapped her, kept her locked up, and then had his magical cutlery gaslight her into thinking she was a “guest” and not a prisoner to some insane manbearpig.

There are tons of threads about black men dating wealthy white women, and brehs are congratulating him. Add in all the brehs who say they’d still date Kim K, despite being a whore, just for money and clout. The coli is full of hypocrites that dap up black men dating white women.

Black girls seeing a black mermaid with a white prince isn’t going to make them seek out white men, especially black girls in the hood! If you raise your daughters around white people, then yes, they are more likely to date out due to numbers. But the media isn’t more influential than your home environment. How many black kids in financially stable, two parent environments join gangs? If they are living in poverty, have no good role models at home, and exposed to the negative media, it’s more likely to manifest.