If you let daughter go see The Little Wenchmaid don’t be crying when she bring home a CAC in 8 years.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
2 1/2 hours of a Black mermaid with a white father, that bushes her entire species just so a white man can like her.

That type of psychological brainwashing can’t be undone, but Black people in this country still don’t understand propaganda after decades of being fed it :wow:

This is obvious Black male erasure and you nikkas fell for it. In that other thread like “hurrr durrr tHesE cAcS mad! :umad:

Y’all so dumb you can’t even see the play at work. :wow:

Disney has always hated Black people, but they know they can’t be blatantly racist in 2022 so now they gotta be subtle with it by planting poisonous anti Black male erasure in the minds of little Black girls.

Sick shyt like this:
the-sea-beast-movie-review-2022.jpeg

I had forgotten about this disgusting mess. No Black father around so a black girl latches onto a white man to be her surrogate father. Ridiculous

It's the same with Ironheart. In the comics her dad is gone so she latches onto Tony Stark, who shouldn't be anyone's mentor, to help her out. Now that was in the comics. In Wakanda Forever I think she'll work with Shuri instead but she still doesn't have her Black father around.

Then the Little Mermaid, she doesn't have a black father but she does have a white father and a white man is who she gets paired up with in a relationship. :mjpls:

And as far as Disney is concerned they usually have Black characters be represented as animals because that movie with Tiana was where she was a frog for most of the film and was only human at the very end. And the prince she ended up with at the end was a cac of course. :mjpls:

And in case people didn't know the Lion King was based on Sundiata Keita. Who was called the lion. And he was also the first ruler of the Mali Empire. But Disney was never going to make a movie about a Black empire so they changed the characters into animals and sold it to the world as a tale of royal drama but with lions etc.. :mjpls:

So this is definitely racial conditioning and the only way to deal with it is to have Black people of means form their own animation studios and put out pro-Black family films because this stuff brainwashes Black kids every time they watch it.

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Y'all didn't say shyt about that the movie with Idris Elba about a Black Father protecting his Black Daughters from a large lion but will bytch and complain all fukking day about Black Women and interracial couples because y'all some Insecure faggets.
If we insecure for this what would u say about the cacs ready to fire bomb @General Mills over that corny cheerios comercial years back:jbhmm:

And lets keep in mind

1. That wasnt geared toward impressionable little kids

2. It was like 30 seconds long

3. It was actually successfully bushed.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
If we insecure for this what would u say about the cacs ready to fire bomb @General Mills over that corny cheerios comercial years back:jbhmm:

And lets keep in mind

1. That wasnt geared toward impressionable little kids

2. It was like 30 seconds long

3. It was actually successfully bushed.
They're some Insecure faggets as well :mjpls:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Y'all didn't say shyt about that the movie with Idris Elba about a Black Father protecting his Black Daughters from a large lion but will bytch and complain all fukking day about Black Women and interracial couples because y'all some Insecure faggets.

You’re dumb as a doorknob

I remember when your stupid ass literally quoted paragraphs from “Biden’s plan for black America” that mentioned white women and other minorities, and your dumb ass had the nerve to say that the program was only for blacks people

Please stay out of discussions that require more than a 2nd grade level of critical thinking

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
They're some Insecure faggets as well :mjpls:
Facts. And :mjpls: as the day is long. Respect for keeping it a buck ten.

edit: but i still disagree that shyt like this is harmless nor being upset over it is insecure. Social conditioning and brain washing is very real, and this thread is full of examples that support this narrative. Unless there is some reason our little black mermaid needed a white father on top of a white prince?

Last edited:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
It's spiritual warfare:
Mami_Wata_poster.png

And mental warfare:
The-Woman-King-Movie.jpg

They using what's real to hype the myth.

Take it or leave it.
LiEK.gif

Memetic warfare also, if we're being honest. We've seen the power of memes as of late while ignoring that such has existed for the longest time, even before the concept of it existed in full. But I'm saying too much. Another time I'll go deeper into it.

It's not the same actually. Ask someone to explain how drill music influences a person and it is endless juelzing in addition to other points. At least the other side is consistent in their point.