If You Hate Lebron James, you're most likely White

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Did you have a problem with shaq joining the lakers? Do u have a problem when Kareem joined the lakers? :comeon:

Lebron did the smart thing

Eddie Jones and Nick were allstars, but they weren't Wade or even Bosh and they weren't champions, and that Lakers squad had to compete......and they still lost

Kareem didn't make the playoffs his first season with the Lakers, he practically built them and brought them back to relevance as the centerpiece

And again, it's not about Lebron leaving Cleveland at all, it's who he ran with that's the asterisk to me. Smart move, but hoe-like for people who want to watch the best fight the best. That ain't King shyt :childplease:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Eddie Jones and Nick weren't Wade or even Bosh and they weren't champions, and that Lakers squad had to compete......and they still lost

Kareem didn't make the playoffs his first season with the Lakers, he practically built them and brought them back to relevance as the centerpiece

And again, it's not about Lebron leaving Cleveland at all, it's who he ran with that's the asterisk to me. Smart move, but hoe-like for people who want to watch the best fight the best

I guess you conveniently forgot that shaq teamed up with Kobe :dead:

Magic Johnson threatened that if he didn't get drafted #1 to the lakers, that he would go back to MSU. Magic fidangled his way to play with James worthy and Kareem, but nobody wants to talk about that.

Kareem joined a stacked Laker team. Do your research bruh.

Daps
Atleast tell me why you think I'm wrong.
Whether you like him or think he has talent, he still made an impact on rap.
Yeah for the worst. He arguably became hot in one of the worst periods of rap that was filled with one hit wonders.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yeah for the worst. He arguably became hot in one of the worst periods of rap that was filled with one hit wonders.
He changed the way the game was tho. Plus the snap era was way better and more tolerable than 2008-2010, which I consider the WOAT years in hip hop.