If You Hate Lebron James, you're most likely White

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't hate him, but his playing style is boring to me and I actively root against him and the Heat (except against the Spurs :pacspit:). His fans are unapologetic bandwagon hoes, too

If you can't seperate your hate of the basketball player from the person, you need help. It's not that serious to people with sense and productive lives :yeshrug:

this. there's 2 reasons non-cacs root against Miami:

1. Bron simply ain't exciting enough.

2. No one likes Goliath unless u fukk with em.

I always root for the underdog in matchups where i really don't have a rooting interest. most heat games are like that for me. same with the spurs, who i don't like either.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Bringing a star like Bosh and running into the arms of Wade down in Miami was a bytch move, especially being in the east. He didn't really have to stay in Cleveland, tho

I like competitors, and he ain't one :win:

Did you have a problem with shaq joining the lakers? Do u have a problem when Kareem joined the lakers? :comeon:

Lebron did the smart thing

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
d-wade.jpg

Dwyane-Wade-Capri-Pants-Ankles.png

dwyane-wade-skinny-pants.jpg

black americas team :mjlol:

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said that the more Lebron wins, the more people hate him. Not sure if I agree with that. I feel like A LOT of people hated him when he bounced to Miami. Now that they've all had to witness his greatness and see that he's a good dude, a lotta people have calmed down. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the sense I get. It's not as bad today as it was a few years back.