If You Hate Lebron James, you're most likely White

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I've been sayin that mostly whites hate Lebron, ever since the decision . When I saw white folks burning his jersey and Dan Gilbert's nasty rant about Lebron when he left, further confirmed it.

White folks took issue that Lebron actually took his career into his hands and controlled his own destiny. Many were actin like he was supposed to do what owner dan Gilbert wanted him to do. :rudy:

Lebron campaigned and created a better circumstance for himself, how could any other black man be mad at Lebron for wanting to better his situation? :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been sayin that mostly whites hate Lebron, ever since the decision . When I saw white folks burning his jersey and Dan Gilbert's nasty rant about Lebron when he left, further confirmed it.

White folks took issue that Lebron actually took his career into his hands and controlled his own destiny. Many were actin like he was supposed to do what owner dan Gilbert wanted him to do. :rudy:

Lebron campaigned and created a better circumstance for himself, how could any other black man be mad at Lebron for wanting to better his situation? :mindblown:

they think we're still their slaves and they own us. they look at Bron like a rebellious field nikka that ran away. Jordan was the c00nish house nikka that never strayed.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I don't hate him, but his playing style is boring to me and I actively root against him and the Heat (except against the Spurs :pacspit:). His fans are unapologetic bandwagon hoes, too

If you can't seperate your hate of the basketball player from the person, you need help. It's not that serious to people with sense and productive lives :yeshrug:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Miami Heat = Black America's Team

All the nikkas at the courts yesterday were confident

"Heat in 4"

"No way in hell SA wins in South Beach"

"Bron going to dominate"

"Timmy is old, can't keep up"

I was like :leon: Not one nikka in this gym thinks the Spurs have a chance

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls

Bringing a star like Bosh and running into the arms of Wade down in Miami was a bytch move, especially being in the east. He didn't really have to stay in Cleveland, tho

I like competitors, and he ain't one :win:

Daps
look at this upset cac here :dead:

oh its the austrailian who wears faggit clothes and plays rugby cardigan rugby :mjlol:
I'm black.

think my username has something to do with my ethnicity brehs.

Now go listen to some screamo rap or 2014 50 cent.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I don't think there's anything wrong with being a bandwagon fan and enjoying winning. fukk rooting for some franchise owned by a cac and residing in a cac city. I root for the PLAYERS. And if my favorite player moves to another team, I'm rooting for that team. If a new player emerges and he plays for another team, I'm fukkin with that team.

fukk this loyalty to cac owned franchises. that some slavery mentality shyt. i don't look up the cac franchise. i look up to the brothas playing on the team.

I don't agree at all. I rep my city/team. Players come and go. The team is still in MY community and REPRESENT my community, win lose or draw. fukk rooting for one player and jumping from team to team because of that player :camby:

Team > player