If you had to pick a World Title Run for anyone (Any Generation) who would it be?

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
That time Owen pinned Bret for the WWF world title should’ve been an official title change

If anything Bret coulda got it back at the next ppv.

Reversing an official referee decision due to “interference” in a lumberjack match is one of the dumbest things I ever seen in wrestling :gucci:

If Andre The Giant is recognized as a former WWF world champ for pinning a world champ who kicked out at one then having the decision immediately reversed, Owen should be too for pinning a world champ who didn’t kick out at all :ufdup:

Why in the fukk have I never seen this?

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Perfect, Scott Hall (WCW), Owen Hart (during the Bret Hart feud) and Million Dollar Man are all ones who I thought deserved it but these I feel deserve mention also:

Wade Barrett during the Nexus time should have beaten Cena. It would have catapulted him and Nexus as a faction to that top tier and instead WWE just wasted it.

Ryback during his feud with Cena should have also won it and made him a true main event heel.

It was during this time I completely tuned out of WWE and haven’t returned as a full time fan since.

I know I’m missing more but these definitely stick out.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Mr. Kennedy should have won in 2007, after Edge got injured and had to drop the WHC. He was already supposed to cash in on Undertaker and since the injury wasn't as serious as WWE thought, he could have won the battle royal and feuded with Batista for a while. It would have worked especially since they had history and Batista was on board with Kennedy winning the title. Instead, they drafted him to RAW and he ended up doing nothing.

Miz definitely should have held the WWE Championship in 2017. He was white hot and he was doing the best work of his career. He should have been the top heel on SmackDown that year. Instead, they drafted him to RAW and let Jinder run with the belt for most of the year. :scust:

When they finally gave Miz the belt a few years ago, it meant absolutely nothing because he was no longer a threat and he was just a transitional champion.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
The British Bulldog is another guy who always seemed like he should have been more, but he was battling substance abuse issues which never permitted him to get the run that he was capable of receiving.

The top new generation guys on the WWF/E side should been…

Bret Hart
Shawn Michaels
Mr. Perfect
British Bulldog
Razor Ramon
Lex Luger
Sid Justice
Bam Bam Bigelow
Yokozuna
Taker

With other guys like Rick Martel, Owen Hart, Crush, and Tantanka occasionally being in the main event to upper mid card.

That should have how 93-96 should have looked in WWF/E but what you ended up getting was something different and a lots of shytty gimmicks.

Some of the aforementioned guys were hurt while others were undependable and others were traveling between promotions.

Daps
This obviously would never have happened for many reasons, but WWF ideally should have done a title switch in the Owen Hart/HBK title match in late December 1997 and then run HBK/Owen for the title back as the Rumble main event instead of HBK/Undertaker, with HBK winning.

They could still have transitioned Hart over to the HHH feud by having Hunter and Chyna cost him the gold at the Rumble. If you go watch Hart/Michaels, the crowd is molten for that match and Owen is incredibly over as a babyface. It's not the worst miss in the world because Austin is headed into the stratosphere no matter what you do, but it would have been worth doing.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Bad News Brown should've gotten a title run, and I'm willing to die on that hill.
I would've loved to see the Junkyard Dog win the World Title, since he was my favorite wrestler at the time.
I think 2 Cold Scorpio would've made a good ECW World Champion.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Test in 1999. He beats Shane at summerslam and eventually wins the title. Yes Hunter was the right guy given the year 2000 without Austin and how it played out but I’d still have tried it to see what happens because of what I thought of him.

Sting over MJF for a VERY short stint as champ in late 2023.

I would steal the Terry Funk (happy birthday by the way) vs Raven story from ECW 1997 almost exactly as it played out.
I really thought that was the direction they were going for All IN earlier this summer. The Cole /MJF stuff has been entertaining but Stings career vs MJFs title would of done great business.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Booker T should have beaten HHH at WrestleMania and I'd give up Goldberg's entire shytty 2003 run for it.

Realistically, Booker could have been a transitional champ for 1-3 months fueding with HHH with HHH eventually winning the title back and shytting on WCW's legacy which could have made the Goldberg fued more interesting while Goldberg fued with some WWE guys to better prepare him for the WWE style.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Took decades but this feels like the common stance lately. About time.

Christian is marginally better, but its true.

Edge having the height, size and not having "blue dot looks" kind of made him the obvious choice to push tho.