If you had to pick a World Title Run for anyone (Any Generation) who would it be?

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Obviously the key black wrestlers in Booker (WWE), Shelton, Henry (WWE) and Burke/Dinero (TNA) have all been mentioned. Can't say their names enough though.

There's a few options I would have chosen instead of Triple H's reign of terror. And either of these options wpuld have worked for me. But alas, we had to have Triple H's show.

- Kane in 2003 after he got unmasked. Let him get the belt off HHH and then have a quick feud with HBK who wants to fight Kane despite how HHH treated him on his return. Let Kane put HBK out for a few weeks and Kane can run through randoms each night, hurting people just to hurt people. Set JR on fire, torture Shane etc. But then Bischoff has an idea. How do you fight a monster? Get someone who is just as intense as the monster in question. Bischoff makes the call and while Kane is about to attack Lillian Garcia, the torn shows Bischoff calling for security. They form like Voltron and the music hits....GOLDBERG! Then you have a couple months of Titan vs Monster and all the bells and whistles of chokeslams off the stage, spears through guardrails, spears through the tron, Goldberg running through fire and a brutal Steal Cage match to cap it off. Plays to both men's strengths and would provide multiple sports entertainment moments to remember.

- Rob Van Dam - He was the most popular wrestler in 02/03 and they did NOTHING with him. Yeah he got the WWE Title in 06 but it was late all things considered. Again, that reign of terror killed so much momentum.

May add more later. But that HHH run could have had either guy take him down and led to something better. And maybe not for a long time but damn, a missed opportunity is a missed opportunity.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Rick Rude in the Dangerous Alliance
Rick Rude (RIP) was a 3x WCW International world champ which was on the same level as the world champ. They even used big gold for that title :ehh:

Came to say Razor, but y'all beat me to it. I'll second Mr. Perfect as well.

Raven deserved a run with the WCW title, imo. If the main event scene wasn't so full of washed old dudes he probably would have gotten one. I think the biggest what if is Owen, would he have eventually won a world title if ahe didn't die when he did?
I don’t give a fukk what anyone say, Owen is a former WWF world champ :unimpressed:

Owen and Razor are both former USWA Unified World champs so they at least got that

RIP to both
A whole decade of BODIES BODIES BODIES being laid out upon the path of a Vader WCW title run, fukk Hoegan, fukk Flair, and fukk Stank....just give me a Bruno run with the Mastodon :banderas:

Another one would be 2 Cold actually winning the WWF title (I mean the dude beat Vader for the belt, might as well let my man cook in the WWF for a spell :banderas:)
What belt did 2 Cold beat Vader(RIP) for?

Or did you mean Ron Simmons?
Christian is marginally better, but its true.

Edge having the height, size and not having "blue dot looks" kind of made him the obvious choice to push tho.
Do I wanna know what “blue dot looks” means? :dame:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Rick Rude (RIP) was a 3x WCW International world champ which was on the same level as the world champ. They even used big gold for that title :ehh:

I don’t give a fukk what anyone say, Owen is a former WWF world champ :unimpressed:

Owen and Razor are both former USWA Unified World champs so they at least got that

RIP to both

What belt did 2 Cold beat Vader(RIP) for?

Or did you mean Ron Simmons?

Do I wanna know what “blue dot looks” means? :dame:

Yeah I meant Ron Simmons.