If you had to pick a World Title Run for anyone (Any Generation) who would it be?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
That fact that 03’-05’ & 04’-05’ Main Event scenes were held up by Triple H & JBL is just :scust:

One of the few things I’ll hold against HHH:ufdup:
He would do interviews talking about “at the end of the day it’s about what the old man wants”

Meanwhile he tanked RVDs push because the 10 year veteran didn’t want him to teach him promos like a child

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lex Luger not having a WWF title run still blows my mind. RVD should’ve had a run much sooner too

Luger not being the next hogun is because the nwa was inept. Then tried to blame it all on luger. When they never understood the hogun rocky boom.
attached to the face dynamic after magnums accident. So when it came time for luger to go kver flair in their first encounter. The nwa did the dummy and booked flair over luger and fukked it up.

I wrote on this before. Not sure if it was a thread here or the hamster. I would have to look it up to see if it still can be linked
Yet in that ineptitude. We were all robbed

of seeing what should have been the third second coming of hogan. after magnums untimely accident.

Art Barr

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Given that The WWE gave The Great Khali, Jack Swagger, and Del Rio's cokehead ass title reigns, there's not a Goddamned reason why Shelton didn't get a Transition Run in the fall/winter of 04 when they were bullshytting with the World Title and vacated it during that whole "Raw & Randy Orton vs. Evolution" Storyline. Since Haitch was gonna win the shyt back ANY fukkIN WAY, may as well make a new main event face in the process.

Them not giving Nakamura the gold during the Jinder feud was mindblowing.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Luger not being the next hogun is because the nwa was inept. Then tried to blame it all on luger. When they never understood the hogun rocky boom.
attached to the face dynamic after magnums accident. So when it came time for luger to go kver flair in their first encounter. The nwa did the dummy and booked flair over luger and fukked it up.

I wrote on this before. Not sure if it was a thread here or the hamster. I would have to look it up to see if it still can be linked
Yet in that ineptitude. We were all robbed

of seeing what should have been the third second coming of hogan. after magnums untimely accident.

Art Barr
Luger or Windham should've beat Flair in 87',88'. Those crowds were hot for the change and they kept Dusty finishing their audience. No surprise they had to sell to Turner in 88'.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Luger or Windham should've beat Flair in 87',88'. Those crowds were hot for the change and they kept Dusty finishing their audience. No surprise they had to sell to Turner in 88'.

Luger should have defeated flair in their first encounter and things would have been immediately different.
Flair just hated.

Art Barr

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
That time Owen pinned Bret for the WWF world title should’ve been an official title change

If anything Bret coulda got it back at the next ppv.

Reversing an official referee decision due to “interference” in a lumberjack match is one of the dumbest things I ever seen in wrestling :gucci:

If Andre The Giant is recognized as a former WWF world champ for pinning a world champ who kicked out at one then having the decision immediately reversed, Owen should be too for pinning a world champ who didn’t kick out at all :ufdup:

Instead of Backlund winning at Survivor Series, I would’ve had Owen win it in a rubber match 2/3 falls match. I would have him hold it until the Rumble where Diesel beats him. As a former world champion, that might changed Owen’s career and life to the point where he would never had been the Blue Blazer again.