If you had to pick a World Title Run for anyone (Any Generation) who would it be?

Alaskan
Daps
Came to say Razor, but y'all beat me to it. I'll second Mr. Perfect as well.

Raven deserved a run with the WCW title, imo. If the main event scene wasn't so full of washed old dudes he probably would have gotten one. I think the biggest what if is Owen, would he have eventually won a world title if ahe didn't die when he did?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
A whole decade of BODIES BODIES BODIES being laid out upon the path of a Vader WCW title run, fukk Hoegan, fukk Flair, and fukk Stank....just give me a Bruno run with the Mastodon :banderas:

Another one would be 2 Cold actually winning the WWF title (I mean the dude beat Vader for the belt, might as well let my man cook in the WWF for a spell :banderas:)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The puro in me is thinking it's crazy that Minoru Suzuki has never won the IWGP Heavyweight Championship:wtf:he deserves a run

Also Mark Henry SHOULD HAVE BEATEN John Cena for the WWE Title for that Hall of Pain run

I mean, I understand why since Suzuki is more like the Slim Charles of wrestling (All muscle, but he's not cut to be a CEO). Now a young Suzuki with hair and coming fresh out of Pancrase during Inokism :blessed:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
That time Owen pinned Bret for the WWF world title should’ve been an official title change

If anything Bret coulda got it back at the next ppv.

Reversing an official referee decision due to “interference” in a lumberjack match is one of the dumbest things I ever seen in wrestling :gucci:

If Andre The Giant is recognized as a former WWF world champ for pinning a world champ who kicked out at one then having the decision immediately reversed, Owen should be too for pinning a world champ who didn’t kick out at all :ufdup:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
A whole decade of BODIES BODIES BODIES being laid out upon the path of a Vader WCW title run, fukk Hoegan, fukk Flair, and fukk Stank....just give me a Bruno run with the Mastodon :banderas:

Another one would be 2 Cold actually winning the WWF title (I mean the dude beat Vader for the belt, might as well let my man cook in the WWF for a spell :banderas:)
What belt 2 Cold beat Vader for? :dwillhuh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
There is.no way you two saw awa hennig and thought Mr perfect was good.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The dude who get the most votes for GOAT literally said Perfect was the best person he ever been in the ring with :comeon:

Perfect was more world champ material than most people who did get the belt

Again.

You must not have saw henning in the awa.

Now way you vouch for the laughing stock.burial.of.perfect. who lacked any and all traces of convincability and credibility on screen.

after the von Erich feud.

Art Barr

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe black heart owen hart …..vs michaels at 98 rumble
With sgt slaughter banning dx from the ringside mid match or somthing
Then Hbk can win it back at no way out and feud with austin for mania